• Status
    Not open for further replies.

nightwindrc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Thanks heofon ! :thumbsup:

It looks like the final total amount of TIME that I've waited since ISP actually RECEIVED my LTCH Application is probably going to roughly be:

19,526,400 seconds
    or
    325,440 minutes
    or

5424 hours
    or

226 days
    or

32 weeks + 2 days
    or
    7 months + 14 days

A big tentative congrats! You give me hope I'll get mine sometime over the next couple months!

Apriliaguy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2013
    Pendleton
    So i have a question. If you do get denied how long does it take to get that letter. And if it shows that they cashed the money order can i assume I won't be getting said letter. But I do believe I'm on the bad boy list. Although i had a ltch ten or fifteen yrs ago. I guess they are a little more thorough now. I really shouldn't even be complaining its only been a month. Lol. Just seeing these recent posts with less turnaround time has me curious. What's the waiting time been for Madison co. I haven't really seen anybody post from here. Once again thanks for your time and your paitience with a new poster

whippo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Indianapolis
    So i have a question. If you do get denied how long does it take to get that letter. And if it shows that they cashed the money order can i assume I won't be getting said letter. But I do believe I'm on the bad boy list. Although i had a ltch ten or fifteen yrs ago. I guess they are a little more thorough now. I really shouldn't even be complaining its only been a month. Lol. Just seeing these recent posts with less turnaround time has me curious. What's the waiting time been for Madison co. I haven't really seen anybody post from here. Once again thanks for your time and your paitience with a new poster

Madison co here going on week 12 after mo cashed. I was arrested in 2000-2001 for pi walking home from bar minding my own business in Bloomington. I was handcuffed taken down to station for not blowing in a bs failed sobriety test was released after blowing at the station. I had forgotten about the pi and didn't list it...

whippo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Indianapolis
    So i assume you went to Anderson jail. Did you do morpho trust. There really seems to be no pattern whatsoever. Oh well got to keep my hopes up

It was Fortville that I took a trip to and blew. I did morpho L1... As I said I didn't lost either of those issues so I am not sure how that is affecting me.. The PI charge was dropped after I told the judge I was 21 acting responsible walking home and arrested 1 block from my house.

Apriliaguy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2013
    Pendleton
    Ha I meant where you did your paperwork. Fortville is right down the street from me. I'm in summerlake. I'm thinking about going to Wilbur wright or the gun show tomorrow. Well i hope you get your ltch soon and on the same note same here

Wheeler-Dealer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    East-Central
    A big tentative congrats! You give me hope I'll get mine sometime over the next couple months!

Thanks nightwindrc !:thumbsup:

I'm hoping that several of you, that have been waiting about as long as me, hopefully get some good news this week too !

I'm not 100% sure...but I think that they STILL cash your money order, before they make the decision for the permit to be granted or denied.

I do know that you only get a portion of your "Local" funds money back if you're denied....I believe it's something like 60% or so.

I believe you can find info about the appeals process on the IN.GOV page where you find the application info at.

deucide

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2013
    rochester
    Wheeler-Dealer is correct - they cash your money order as soon as they get it pretty much, before they even start processing your application. here is a link to the page on ind.gov website. ISP: Firearms Licensing open the PDF file called "fees" it is a list showing what you will get back depending on the type of license you applied for.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Kinda off subject but thought it would be good info to pass along in case anyone is waiting on or planning to get a Utah CFP as well.

App sent: July 1st
    Check cashed: July 12th
    Issued: August 18th
    Received: August 24th

Btw these licenses look so offical...kinda puts ours to shame...but hey at least ours is lifetime!!! Now I can carry in Ohio! :rockwoot:

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Kinda off subject but thought it would be good info to pass along in case anyone is waiting on or planning to get a Utah CFP as well.

Now I can carry in Ohio!

So I'm assuming you got Utah because they are reciprocal with Ohio. But don't you have to be a Utah resident for that reciprocity to work ? Just asking. I'm sure you researched it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom