• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

stranger danger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2013
    We should protest and carry signs saying where is my application? And what happened to the February apps? Ha. I admit. This is redonkulous. Astronomically preposterous. No need to explain my stats..I'm gonna make my Sig my fn stats how about that?

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    My wife did hers L1 first week of February and still doesn't have it. Good luck calling/writing/whatever, they'll just ignore you.

Newhoosier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    Kouts
    I just saw a post saying something about juvenile convictions counting against us? Wow I hope not. I just remembered I had to go to court when I was 16? . That was about 35 years ago before computers were common so I'm guessing the stone tablets were buried with Disco.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I just saw a post saying something about juvenile convictions counting against us? Wow I hope not. I just remembered I had to go to court when I was 16? . That was about 35 years ago before computers were common so I'm guessing the stone tablets were buried with Disco.

Your guess would most likely be wrong. If you were arrested, they will find it. That's why some of these folks are waiting 6-8 months.

addictedhealer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Monroe County
    Here is my deal, I submitted August 2012, not knowing the alcohol abuser policy. I had a PI in 2009 that didn't make it to court until middle of 2010, court held it up. I had another drinking charge in March 2010. I received my denial papers back in March, nearly the same day I would have been clear of the "alcohol abuser". I talked to the "people" on the phone in march and asked if I could resubmit. They said yes no problem, to this day I never received any money back and waited until last week to resubmit in hopes everything would be cleared up by then. I did L1 this time figuring it would help it along a little faster.

It is ridiculous that it takes this long but what are you going to do? Indiana sure knows how to run a business, business increases 100% and you don't hire more people. That equals way more profits. Since we are not technically customers they could care less.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Here is my deal, I submitted August 2012, not knowing the alcohol abuser policy. I had a PI in 2009 that didn't make it to court until middle of 2010, court held it up. I had another drinking charge in March 2010. I received my denial papers back in March, nearly the same day I would have been clear of the "alcohol abuser". I talked to the "people" on the phone in march and asked if I could resubmit. They said yes no problem, to this day I never received any money back and waited until last week to resubmit in hopes everything would be cleared up by then. I did L1 this time figuring it would help it along a little faster.

It is ridiculous that it takes this long but what are you going to do? Indiana sure knows how to run a business, business increases 100% and you don't hire more people. That equals way more profits. Since we are not technically customers they could care less.

You didn't hear? They about doubled the amount of people working on it.

Chris hansen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2013
    I believe the isp took their email adress off of thier websight for status checks. I listened to their weekly radio show on the website regarding firearms licenseing and it was stated that they added 4 eployees to their existing 6. So they have 10 people total working on processing apps.

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:
    Just received my lifetime LTCH today!! No more '4 year' for me!
    Applied May 15. Issued Aug. 5. received Aug. 8
    Waited 83 days! I expected a much longer wait...

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    My wife just got her lifetime today. Applied May 15th through IMPD with the old style fingerprinting (not L1). It was issued Aug 5th and arrived today, August 8th.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom