Not open for further replies.

Wheeler-Dealer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    East-Central
    :thumbsup:

Don't know why I didn't get a lifetime, but I will next time.

Indiana is good at "eliminating" lifetime things...or escalating the price drastically on their "lifetime" options.

They did it with our hunting & fishing licenses.

We used to be able to buy "lifetime" hunting...or fishing licenses...or we could even get a "Comprehensive" license that included them BOTH together.

Those days are gone though.

If I were you...I'd pony up the money and get the Lifetime version whilst it's still available.

There would probably be a window of some sort...if/when they decide to do away with the "lifetime" permits...but I wouldn't be surprised at all if that window was very small.

Bigbuck5

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Arcadia, IN
    Just got home from vacation tonight.....both mine and my wife's permits were in the mail box. Happy day! We both did the online application an L1 prints. Got the prints and finalized the application on April 1. Maybe they are catching up a bit. Anyway, I'm happy. I'm tired of being a sheep.

DeadEyeDad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    Almost break my neck getting to the P.O. Box everyday looking for my LTCH.

Online App 1/13/13
    L-1 Prints 1/16/13
    Money Paid to Local 1/18/13 (lol town Marshall can be tough to track down sometimes)

Money Order Cashed 2/13/13

Have some misdemeanors. I'm in the "bad boy" pile for sure.

BigUglies

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2013
    Well that's 8 weeks by my count... Maybe ISP really is catching up... :)

Buddy of mine went with me to do his same with a clean record expired license and he is still waiting, same county etc. I'm beginning to wonder if they put them in like a raffle drum and randomly select a few a day to process.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Just got home from vacation tonight.....both mine and my wife's permits were in the mail box. Happy day! We both did the online application an L1 prints. Got the prints and finalized the application on April 1. Maybe they are catching up a bit. Anyway, I'm happy. I'm tired of being a sheep.

:thumbsup: for you and :thumbsup: for her

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    OK, yesterday she went down to the north government building where they process the permits and she showed them her paperwork and they could find no record of it so they said they would investigate and get back to her, so we'll see what happens.

Well good news, she called me Friday, 6-17-13 and said her permit had come in the mail that morning. But it took over 6 months.

BIGnTall83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Auburn, Indiana

:yesway: lucky, I got home from vacation last night as well but no little pink permission slip for me..... its gotta be in the mail (hopefully) Ive seen reports of other non-L1 apps with their mo cached just 2 days before mine received in the mail Saturday.

roberthu526

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    :yesway: lucky, I got home from vacation last night as well but no little pink permission slip for me..... its gotta be in the mail (hopefully) Ive seen reports of other non-L1 apps with their mo cached just 2 days before mine received in the mail Saturday.

2 days means 2 weeks for the process for Non-L1s. So don't get your hopes up yet.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    non l1 with non violent misdemeanor going on seven months now,hopefully it won't be much longer!????

It's anybody's guess with those 2 factors in the mix. Non-L1 adds time and the misdemeanor adds time. Whether the time would be concurrent or not, I have no clue. It is going to depend on how timely the arresting jurisdiction reported the disposition of your arrest and subsequent court outcome.

Most folks on here with arrests of any kind have been 6 months (or more), minimum.

Tahoez

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Hello to all. I have hanging around like several others watching as the lucky few claim their pink lotto tickets and share the winning numbers. I figured it was time to reveal my digits although I have failed to hit a winner yet.

L1 and payment on 3/08
    MO cashed 3/12

Still waiting....taking a seat now to wait for the next daily ritual that ends with a disappointed walk back from the mailbox.

BIGnTall83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Auburn, Indiana
    Hello to all. I have hanging around like several others watching as the lucky few claim their pink lotto tickets and share the winning numbers. I figured it was time to reveal my digits although I have failed to hit a winner yet.

L1 and payment on 3/08
    MO cashed 3/12

Still waiting....taking a seat now to wait for the next daily ritual that ends with a disappointed walk back from the mailbox.

Nice analogy and :welcome:to :ingo:!!
    Non-L1
    MO cashed 2/7

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Geez. I'm not going to hold my breath...non L1, nothing in my background check....but waiting since March 22.

Suck.

I applied for mine in September and didnt get it until Christmas Eve. Just be patient, indiana takes forever for permits. That's my only compliant with indiana's permitting process, other than that, I think it's perfect. It'd be nice if we had some training required for reprocrcity purposes (most notable Ohio).

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.

L1 and payment on 3/08
    MO cashed 3/12

Welcome. If you have no record, you should be close.

showalts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greeting!
    L1 and app 4/16
    paid fingerprinting with debit & paid local with cash
    nothing so far but HOPEFULLY getting close!
    my brother works for the government so already have an FBI file on me, but as far as I know it is clean... but does anybody ever really know what they have on you??
    will keep you posted!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom