• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Apr 19, 2013
    Clark County
    Did my L1 prints, and turned everything into the Danville PD on 1/24/13 and still nothing. I have no charges since I was a teen(12 years ago and it was criminal mischief, nothing horrible), served in the military from '01-'08 and still nothing. Been reading this forum all day so I figured I'd register and let all the people who are still waiting know there is others right there, frustrated with them haha. Hopefully we'll get ours soon!

:welcome:
    I would guess, judging by other posts, that the 12 year old charge will still get you thrown in the "bad citizen" pile.

Pitbullguy81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    South Bend
    Got a email response today.

Felony DUI converted to misdemeanor
    Paper prints: October 11
    State M.O. cashed: January 10

Email: On April 30, 2013, we started working on you firearms license request. It is now with background research employee. Whenever an arrest of any type is found, we have to look further into the history. At this date I cannot give you, an estimated time to when expect the license, due to that area is backlogged.

Strikeforce0207

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    West of Indy
    :welcome:
    I would guess, judging by other posts, that the 12 year old charge will still get you thrown in the "bad citizen" pile.

Funny thing is, I had a 4 year permit from '03-'07. I'd think they'd just give a quick look and see I have no charges, arrests, or confrontations with the law of any kind beyond those years, let alone since I was a teenager, and send me my permit. Oh well. Just got the mail. Day 140 is a no-go. Hopefully some other long-waiter got theirs.

twin64

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    I finally got something good today!

Applied non L-1 prints at Johnson County Sheriffs Department on 1-18, issued 06-07, received 06-12.

Clean record.

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    ^^^^I'm one of those people. L1 in Jan clean record money order wasn't cashed til Feb tho. But still. How come these march applicants keep getting theirs? Glad you got it but not glad you got it when you applied 2 months after me....sorry. but I just can't stand this stupid thread anymore. It's like going to a restaurant and waiting 2 hours for your drinks and haven't gotten to order yet. Then these people come in and sit next to you and they order and have their food before you even get to order. Unfair. I'm deleteing my Ingo account. If I can even figure it out. if not MODS PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT

You want your INGO account closed because the state is taking an insane amount of time on your app? One has nothing to do with the other, you do know that? I was angry also, I needed to carry to protect my family from crazies, but I never blamed this site.

Take a few breaths, relax, control your temper and put the blame where it belongs. This site is purely informational, along with this thread. Delete your subscription to the thread and then there are no worries about others getting theirs before you.

Scarecrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2009
    Grissom
    ^^^^I'm one of those people. L1 in Jan clean record money order wasn't cashed til Feb tho. But still. How come these march applicants keep getting theirs? Glad you got it but not glad you got it when you applied 2 months after me....sorry. but I just can't stand this stupid thread anymore. It's like going to a restaurant and waiting 2 hours for your drinks and haven't gotten to order yet. Then these people come in and sit next to you and they order and have their food before you even get to order. Unfair. I'm deleteing my Ingo account. If I can even figure it out. if not MODS PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT

Please wait 60-120 days for your account to be deleted. Sorry for any trouble this might cause, but the mods are way behind counting 50 quality posts.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    :):
    When did INGO start doing applications for LTCH? Hahaha!

:wow:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

An over reaction if I ever saw one. Geeze. He'll regret it after his pink shows up. This group is to good to walk away from. His issue is the man, not the list!
    :popcorn:

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Got a email response today.

Felony DUI converted to misdemeanor
    Paper prints: October 11
    State M.O. cashed: January 10

Email: On April 30, 2013, we started working on you firearms license request. It is now with background research employee. Whenever an arrest of any type is found, we have to look further into the history. At this date I cannot give you, an estimated time to when expect the license, due to that area is backlogged.

Wow, grammar check could be their friend.

Chris hansen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2013
    Been following this thread for a long time now, and decided to make an account and post my wait time.

Minor consumtion charge years ago
    Online app 3-15
    L1 3-18

Still nothing.emailed isp for status check and got the famous copy and paste reply.
    Saw someone on here post a 6 month wait minimum with criminal history.Is there info to back this up?

Scarecrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2009
    Grissom
    Been following this thread for a long time now, and decided to make an account and post my wait time.

Minor consumtion charge years ago
    Online app 3-15
    L1 3-18

Still nothing.emailed isp for status check and got the famous copy and paste reply.
    Saw someone on here post a 6 month wait minimum with criminal history.Is there info to back this up?

Welcome aboard!
    My wait was 21 weeks with history and ink prints.

marcdoades

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Is there any way I can check on the status? I paid the fees for the lifetime LTCH in late, Jan or early Feb (messed up and did not go L1). I have not heard a peep from anyone since and it is not half way through June. The guy behind the counter did say the wait was up to months.

Chris hansen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2013
    You can check your status by email only.You can try and message the isp but you will more then likely not get a reply. ISPFirearmsquestions@isp.in.gov

If you are checking the status of your firearms application, include your full name, date of birth, and date that your money order was cashed

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Is there any way I can check on the status? I paid the fees for the lifetime LTCH in late, Jan or early Feb (messed up and did not go L1). I have not heard a peep from anyone since and it is not half way through June. The guy behind the counter did say the wait was up to months.

I filed and paid Non-L1 on Jan 18,
    money order cashed Jan 23,
    no record,
    issued Jun 5,
    received Jun 8

Hopefully this gives you a rough idea. They should be working on money order cash day of Jan 26 by now

BIGnTall83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Auburn, Indiana
    I filed and paid Non-L1 on Jan 18,
    money order cashed Jan 23,
    no record,
    issued Jun 5,
    received Jun 8

Hopefully this gives you a rough idea. They should be working on money order cash day of Jan 26 by now

I must have missed when you posted that you finally got yours Horsehaulin, :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Im Feb 7 so ... one of these days

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom