• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Biscuit

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2013
    La Porte
    I am at week 13 . 5 and nothing in my mail box today mo cashed 12/14/12. Clean record retired DHS. Submitted old school printed card not L1. Well most likely call tomorrow and see if I can get an update.

Giddaltti

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Carmel, IN.
    Looking around the dates it appears between 10-12 weeks for an L1. I'm on week 10, but with every week that goes bye the wait seems to be getting longer.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Looking around the dates it appears between 10-12 weeks for an L1. I'm on week 10, but with every week that goes bye the wait seems to be getting longer.

The big unknown for a lot of us seems to be when your local PD transmitted your app. There have been horror stories of local jurisdictions sitting on apps for weeks at a time.

I'm on week 10 as well. At least I think so. :dunno:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I am at week 13 . 5 and nothing in my mail box today mo cashed 12/14/12. Clean record retired DHS. Submitted old school printed card not L1. Well most likely call tomorrow and see if I can get an update.��

I think yours should be there soon. My m.o. was cashed 12/10 & LTCH came last Thursday. Non L1

ModernS30

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Camby, Indiana
    The big unknown for a lot of us seems to be when your local PD transmitted your app. There have been horror stories of local jurisdictions sitting on apps for weeks at a time.

I'm on week 10 as well. At least I think so. :dunno:

That's why I am happy that I went straight to the ISP HQ immediately after my L1 appointment in the government building.

ModernS30

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Camby, Indiana
    I vistited my very friendly LEO today to pay my local fee, he told me they are a little backlog and I would have it in two weeks. I just smiled, I didn't bother to tell him about the posts here on INGO. So now the waiting starts...

HA..

Sir... Two weeks would be fast in a normal situation. :dunno: :laugh:

rs1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    lafayette
    I am at exactly 10 wks today from the time ISP told me they received my application electronically. So I'm hoping for only a few days left to wait now but I'm not holding my breath

RugerDrew

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Madison County
    12 weeks today, Non-L1.
    the email that I received from ISP said that they are working on 8 weeks for L1 and 15 weeks for Non-L1. That is from the date that your cashiers check is cashed.

mulsas

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 14, 2012
    Westfield
    Just received mine. Online application filed 12-17, did L1 on 12-20 and submitted my paperwork to the Westfield PD on the same day. Very clean record, license approved on 3-15 and received in the mail on 3-19. From the reports on here, the ISP was working on 12-20 apps in mid February. So I have to assume that Westfield must have held on to the apps for a while before sending them in. I know I got a reaction of disbelief from the woman working the desk when I submitted mine, I think they were in the teens for apps that day alone. I had been planning on doing it for a while, but never had time off where I could blow a good chunk of the day running around doing this.

Brock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    Lthc

I think yours should be there soon. My m.o. was cashed 12/10 & LTCH came last Thursday. Non L1

New to the forum. This thread has been a great help in keeping me from bugging ISP.

MC when did you mail your app? I don't have my money order receipts but I mailed my application on the 14th of Dec. If they cash them quickly I should be pretty close judging by your timeline.

My story, so far. Myself and my wife both applied the same day, 10 Dec, and printed at Portage PD on 14 Dec. Mailed apps at same post office, priority mail, same day. We both have clean records. The only difference in our history is that I once held a secret clearance and am a veteran, honorable discharge. I don't see why that should make a difference but I suppose it could. If our permits come weeks apart it could point to the randomness of the processing, process. By all rights, we should get our licenses the same day.

I will let you guys know of any developments.

Biscuit

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2013
    La Porte
    I am at week 13 . 5 and nothing in my mail box today mo cashed 12/14/12. Clean record retired DHS. Submitted old school printed card not L1. Well most likely call tomorrow and see if I can get an update.

Well I called today and ISP did not have any interest in speaking with me told me to inquire via email. We will see how fast they respond.

Biscuit

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2013
    La Porte

Well I called today and ISP did not have any interest in speaking with me told me to inquire via email. We will see how fast they respond.

Mine just arrived :rockwoot:

Biscuit

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2013
    La Porte
    I am at week 13 . 5 in my mail box today mailed out 29 nov 12, mo cashed 12/14/12. Clean record retired DHS. Submitted old school printed card not L1. Arrived today in the mail

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom