• Status
    Not open for further replies.

saintnick81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Bedford
    So I did l1 for my prints then went to the local pd. He signed off and had me mail the app and the slip from l1. Will is still get the "expedited" processing or will it take months since I had to mail it?

MillersTime

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Lowell
    New to INGO but I've been following this thread for awhile...My money order was cashed 7/31/12 and I'm still waiting :(
    I did it the slow way unfortunatly and had an aresst on my record. I've been in contact with the state police several times and they have been helpfull in telling me where I stand...but still waiting.

Last edited:

nb1980

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Columbus
    I paid my local fees today and had L1 done yesterday. Will update on arrival. I am in Bartholomew County. The girl at station said with L1 they've been taking two weeks I hope so.

Hurley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Georgetown, IN
    Pink card in the mail today

My wife's lifetime LTCH arrived in our mailbox this afternoon. Details....

Floyd County
    Traditional fingerprinting at the Sheriff's office (non-L1)

Applied on-line: October 9, 2012
    Finger Prints & local fee paid: October 10, 2012 (mailed the same day)
    Money Order cashed: October 15, 2012
    Issue Date: January 21, 2013
    Arrived: January 26, 2013

Went to the UPS Store first thing & made four copies on pink paper, she signed them & had them all laminated.

She is a very happy gal today. When Mama is happy, every body is happy. :)

Justin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    Columbus
    I paid my local fees today and had L1 done yesterday. Will update on arrival. I am in Bartholomew County. The girl at station said with L1 they've been taking two weeks I hope so.

I done the regular way in jennings county and check was cashed by ISP on November 8th. Still nothing as of yet. The last time i called ISP they told me L1 was running anywhere from 4-5 weeks out.

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    I filled out my app online and went downtown (Indy) and did all of the paperwork and fingerprinting and dropped my money orders off on Nov 7th and I'm still waiting. :(

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Applied for renewal to lifetime (Hendricks County/Avon)

Applied online: 12-Jan-2013
    Fingerprinted by Avon PD, completed app/paid fees: 18-Jan-2013
    Money orders cashed: 23-Jan-2013

Did not go L1 since my current 4 year was good until the end of 2013.
    I'll report back when there is any update.

Kind of crazy that they don't allow you to check the status online these days. I've renewed my 4 year licenses on several occasions without issue, but decided to stop putting money into it every 4 years. At first I wasn't sure how long I'd be in IN, but given that I got here in 94, figured it was time to go lifetime ;)

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    ^^^ fallenangel1 must have done the fingerprints with ink-instead of electronic via L1?

Yes, I had been told from a friend that he and another guy who put in for their LCH at the same time (one was via L1 and the other went downtown and did the ink fingerprints) and they both had them within 3 weeks so he didn't think it was worth the extra $$$. Im fairly sure they got theirs 2-3 years ago though .. so it may have been different then. Had I known it was going to take this long I probably would have tried the L1 route.

Hdfb03

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    Yes, I had been told from a friend that he and another guy who put in for their LCH at the same time (one was via L1 and the other went downtown and did the ink fingerprints) and they both had them within 3 weeks so he didn't think it was worth the extra $$$. Im fairly sure they got theirs 2-3 years ago though .. so it may have been different then. Had I known it was going to take this long I probably would have tried the L1 route.

I have heard this also, even recently. It seems really random, I guess I don't understand what takes so long? Can someone explain the process? I know that a lot of people are doing it, but more people get thier drivers licenses renewed each day than people applying for or renewing thier LTC and those take like 10 days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom