• Status
    Not open for further replies.

R3ydium

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I applied on 12/15 (Bills of rights day funny enough).

I also have a local friend that applied on 12/8

Following the trend here I'm guessing he has another 2 weeks, and I've got a good three weeks.

I'll update as we each receive.

mertbl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I applied yesterday, 1/5/10. Did the 3rd party fingerprinting and was told I should have it in less than 2 weeks.

EDIT: Received in mail today. Along with supertuck holster.

Last edited:

Choche

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    I recently received my lifetime permit. It came after 7 weeks, a most agonizing waiting period. I had previously had a 4 year permit that had expired a couple of years ago.

Rocko25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Indy
    i will be be applying and fingerprinting the week of 22nd of this month. so we are looking at anywhere from 4-12 weeks?

rev500ss

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Royal Center
    I applied around 11/20/09 and have yet to see anything back from the state. I'll keep you updated but I'm hoping that some of the wait was the holidays.

indygator

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    Indy
    Applied for lifetime permit on 12/30/09. Money order for local fees was cashed on 1/5/10, money order for state fees is still outstanding.

inav8r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Pendleton
    Applied for lifetime permit on 12/30/09. Money order for local fees was cashed on 1/5/10, money order for state fees is still outstanding.
    I paid with a Western Union money order, and I don't see any way to determine when it was cashed with out filling out some form and mailing it with some fees in for research or something... Is there an easier way? I have the original receipt with it.

indygator

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    Indy
    I used MoneyGram not Western Union, I googled "Western Union money order status" and found this.....Please call 1-800-999-9660 with questions about money order status,

lyric911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Anderson
    You only applied 2 days before me but 8 days after you got yours and I still have nothing. Wonder why the difference.

Well I called the state today and they don't have my name in their records. Going to the post office tomorrow to find out if the money order has been cashed. :noway:

inav8r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Pendleton
    I paid with a Western Union money order, and I don't see any way to determine when it was cashed with out filling out some form and mailing it with some fees in for research or something... Is there an easier way? I have the original receipt with it.
    For WU, if you have the receipt and the money order amount, just call the money order 800 line (1-800-999-9660), they have an automated system that will tell you when the MO was cashed.

Applied at Madison Co Sheriff's Dept on 11/17, ISP cashed their part on 12/3. Still no LTCH.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom