• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    I'm honestly convinced that this thread is one of the most depressing places on the Internet.

Applied online: 01/07/2013
    L1 fingerprints + payment: 01/14/2013

No priors, no pretty pink paper entering the fifth week, will hopefully report back with results soon.

I'm sorry buddy but I laughed really hard when I read this. :yesway:

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    I'm honestly convinced that this thread is one of the most depressing places on the Internet.

Applied online: 01/07/2013
    L1 fingerprints + payment: 01/14/2013

No priors, no pretty pink paper entering the fifth week, will hopefully report back with results soon.

Figure another 3 or 4. (Hope I'm wrong...)

ModernS30

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Camby, Indiana
    When I posted that they told me "4 weeks in the mail" I in no way was saying I actually expect to get it then. I will update when I have received it. I'm not going to call, or expect calls. The fact is, the more you call, the less time they have to spend doing other important things. I'm sure they are burned out and ready to be done with it by now. I'm hoping mine doesn't have issues as I am only 20 years old, but state law only requires you be 18. So I don't feel it will be an issue.

Justin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    Columbus
    Do they call everyone to inform them it has been sent? This is the second time someone said they received a phone call. I wish they would get back to work instead of calling people lol

Actually no they do not. Leah was nice enough to inform me that when she come across my application that she would give me a call to let me know considering how far away i live from my post office for my mail. Otherwise, once they get the application done and it is approved, they just mail it out without calling you.

andski3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Carmel
    Just talked to the girls down at ISP and my license was issued today. ISP received application on 12/18(L1, of course) I should have it in my hands this week, but they gave me my license number.

Shout out to Leah and the girls down at ISP.
    Thank you.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I called ISP for the first time today (i beleive she said her name was amber??) and they were not very helpful. they didn't/wouldn't look up my application to see where it was.. she asked when and how i applied, i told her, and she said since i applied/mailed/paid Jan. 8th that it would be up to 7 weeks. I called 317-233-5054.. is there a different number to call?

andski3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Carmel
    I called ISP for the first time today (i beleive she said her name was amber??) and they were not very helpful. they didn't/wouldn't look up my application to see where it was.. she asked when and how i applied, i told her, and she said since i applied/mailed/paid Jan. 8th that it would be up to 7 weeks. I called 317-233-5054.. is there a different number to call?

I used 317-232-8264. I am assuming since you mailed it that you did the paper app instead of the L1. In which case they won't bother until you hit at least the 2mth mark. I did L1 and they didn't want to look for it until the 6wk mark.

bogie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Munster
    Applied Online: February 4th
    L1 fingerprints + payments: February 12th

Local PD said 12 weeks. I'm going to do my best to try and forget about it... Maybe that will make the time go by faster.

waltherppk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2013
    I spoke w Leah today. She is quite a helpful and patient person. I applied non L1 dec 28 (duh, wasn't thinking until after I submitted ink). Did L1 on 1/29, she said I have about 3 weeks to go and if I hadn't done L1 it would've been well beyond that. So I wait 3-4 more weeks. Should've done L1 on 12/28 and I'd only had been a week or so away... Darn waiting.

Brandon812

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Paoli
    I applied last week. Feb. 6.... did L1 finger print Feb. 7... Had to set up an appointment with local captain of training from police department. Met with him today. He was telling me he was doing 8-10 applications per day alone in our town of roughly 14,000. He also mentioned the states are getting overwhelmed with applications. Funny thing was he ask me if the L1 place had told me how long it would take? I thought I was suppose to ask that question. I told him from research its about 12-18wks out. Doesnt seem to supprise him much though. Now the fun part. WAITING GAME.

Cable

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    I applied for LTCH two weeks ago and cant wait to get it in the mail. I'll be travelling to Flint MI on a work assignment in a few weeks and hope to get it before then. Last time I was up there, all my buddies showed me their pieces. When they asked me what I was carrying, I said it was at home. Its pretty rough up there, hope to be packing next time.

tj_v89

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2011
    I too did L1, but it was like the 2nd week of JAN 2013, and havent heard anything back yet. I have been attacking the mailman quite regularly and am about to give up that tact....I guess my question is, if Im still going to have to wait another 8 weeks or so, what was the point of doing L1, other than the obvious lack of ink that would have been on my fingers?

Russ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Non L1 going on 8 weeks this Thursday in Huntington county, was told 8 weeks then and I imagine it will take 12 or 15. Cant blame them though, they have a lot going on!

Brandon812

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Paoli
    I guess im not as antsy as most of you, since reading from here I went in expecting a long wait. I guess im not in a rush to get mine. Since I don't own a gun yet and still looking. But I can see why most want their soon. Waiting is no fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom