• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Eric70

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2011
    Covington
    My wife and I did ours the old fashioned way. We mailed everything out on Jan. 30th, she received hers in the mail on march 12th. I have still not received mine. WTH??

Update...... I called ISP on 3/28 they told me because of my criminal history. ( DUI in 2005 ) that it might take a little longer. I received it in the mail on Saturday.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Update...... I called ISP on 3/28 they told me because of my criminal history. ( DUI in 2005 ) that it might take a little longer. I received it in the mail on Saturday.
    It's good that you got it! No more DUI's now! Don't give them a reason to try and take your license. :)

68chappy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    time

I did the expedidted process and hand walked everything thru local offices and got it in 2 weeks. they told me 4-6 so I was pleased to see it in the mail!!!

:ingo:

bwrin

Plinker
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Anderson, IN
    Submitted my application online February 8th, went to local PD on February 13th and gave my fingerprint....just received it in the mail on April 7th, so about 8 weeks total

skyscout

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Received my updated lifetime from 4 year today...I went to L1 and local pd on 4/9....4 days. Way to go ISP and local department.

infiremedic07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Lapel/Noblesville
    Start the timer. The wife filled out her online application this AM and went to L1 and the Madison county Sheriff all before noon today. We shall see how long it takes. When I did mine last month it only took 5 days.

jevin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    I applied online two Thursdays ago, got fingerprinted last Wednesday at West Lafayette PD (electronic), and paid the local fee to the Tippecanoe county SD on Wednesday right after I got fingerprinted. My permit was approved the next day (last Thursday) and it arrived in the mail on Saturday! If I had scheduled the fingerprinting sooner I bet it would have been done within a week. I was pleasantly surprised with the whole process!

infiremedic07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Lapel/Noblesville
    Start the timer. The wife filled out her online application this AM and went to L1 and the Madison county Sheriff all before noon today. We shall see how long it takes. When I did mine last month it only took 5 days.

It has to be an all time record! We applied this past Monday and it arrived in the mail today! They turned it around in just 2 days.:rockwoot:

VaGriller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Avon
    I did the L1 fingerprinting process and went to the Hendricks county sheriffs dept 2.5 weeks ago. Hadn't received anything yet so I called the State Police firearm division. Trooper gladly looked it up for me, where he informed me it looks like Hendricks county forget to click "submit" in the CRIS(sp?) system?

Called Hendricks county, and they submitted it on the phone for me.

coyn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Syracuse
    I applied online then went to get fingerprinted the old fashioned way on 3/2 in Kosciusko county. Received my license in the mail today 4/20.

superyiggie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2012
    Paid the local PD on a Thursday afternoon, was in the mailbox on Monday. Helps that I've worked with and backed up the police chief on several calls back in my reserve days I suppose.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom