$5.00 admission.
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult

Spyco

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 26, 2012
    NWI
    I usually don't buy stuff from the show since most is overpriced, but I enjoy looking at what is has to offer. Hopefully I can find some new grips for a few of my guns.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Went to the show this morning and got a chance to talk to Other Dave and Walt O.

Picked up some cheap pistol rugs, a knife, and some bacon jerky! :bacondance:

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I stopped in this morning from about 11:30 to 12:30. Picked up some HS-6 powder, looked around for a while. I was impressed at how crowded the place was. I have never seen it so packed before.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Thinking of stopping in tomorrow after work, but there's nothing I'm really looking for. Just spent too much at the 1500 last weekend.

Might bring out a gun or two that I don't use and see if I can get a decent price for em. Don't feel like messing with the classifieds here.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Didn't see Dan at the entrance table collecting $. New people, and stamping Indiana or Illinois on your hand. Trying to sort out in state or out of state business?
    Some couple decent gun prices, but it was very crowded. Haven't been to this show in a couple years. During the Obama Scare, saw $100 22lr paks from WallyMart that should have been like $30-50(plenty of profit margin for crying out loud). Sad. Guns were higher also. Like Gouging to the max. Quit going for that reason.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    i keep telling myself i will make it up there, but things just don't line up. gun budget is about nil at the moment anyway, so it probably would have been nothing but window shopping.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    i keep telling myself i will make it up there, but things just don't line up. gun budget is about nil at the moment anyway, so it probably would have been nothing but window shopping.

That's usually all I ever do. $5 for a couple hours of people watching, gun fondling, and getting out of the house is worth it IMO.

Didn't make this one. Working days and nights yesterday had to get to bed this morning

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Didn't see Dan at the entrance table collecting $. New people, and stamping Indiana or Illinois on your hand. Trying to sort out in state or out of state business?
    Some couple decent gun prices, but it was very crowded. Haven't been to this show in a couple years. During the Obama Scare, saw $100 22lr paks from WallyMart that should have been like $30-50(plenty of profit margin for crying out loud). Sad. Guns were higher also. Like Gouging to the max. Quit going for that reason.

Interesting.

Were they checking ID's or just asking?

Top Bottom