• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I know the layout is always the same at the 1500, but it sure seems like some of those aisles are getting narrower. I hate when you can't get around a group of slow movers.

:noway:

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    We were talking about that yesterday at the INGO booth. A few of those aisles seem to be getting narrower and narrower. It seemed like there were a lot more people this time than last time too.

andrewheath

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Last night was probably the busiest I've seen in a while. Missed out on a nice deal on 223 Silver Bear Hollow Point cause someone bought the last 1500 rounds as I was making my inquiry for a purchase. Oh well.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    How much on the silver bear? a place in the left room called Surplus Ammo something had silver bear for $100/500 and had a pretty tall stack of it.

I picked up 1 box of the silver bear, a couple boxes of Tula 7.62x54r to try, a couple of boxes of Centurion 2" 12" gauge buckshot shells to try, and a pouch for my Saiga12 drum mag.

andrewheath

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Indianapolis
    How much on the silver bear? a place in the left room called Surplus Ammo something had silver bear for $100/500 and had a pretty tall stack of it.

I picked up 1 box of the silver bear, a couple boxes of Tula 7.62x54r to try, a couple of boxes of Centurion 2" 12" gauge buckshot shells to try, and a pouch for my Saiga12 drum mag.

I was thinking i saw it at $80 or $85 per 500. Needless to say thats why I was wanting to jump on it knowing I'd be hauling it around the whole show.

JML

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Southside
    The aisles today were crowded.But most of the time it looked to me as if everyone just wanted to stop in the middle of the aisle to have conversations with all their buddies.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    The aisles today were crowded.But most of the time it looked to me as if everyone just wanted to stop in the middle of the aisle to have conversations with all their buddies.
    Yup. And I hate when you're waiting for an opportunity to shoot down the middle to pass the lookers and the d-bag behind you comes out around and steps in front of you. :xmad: It's not like I was standing there for my health, ya jerk.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Makes me itchy thinkin about it.

I just got home from trying to get in there. The lines outside were wrapping around the side of the building. I'm going to try and get there early tomorrow.

I'm as social as the next guy but that many people in one spot always makes me want to be any place else.:dunno: Had opportunity to go last nite but begged off. Lil brother went and did good tho.

hawkhavn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SE Idaho
    Just got a report from the crew manning the Appleseed booth that we had gone through an entire weekends worth of flyers already...

Had to send someone out to the local copy shop, sounds busy, guess I'll see tomorrow.

HH

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I had to buy a new dishwasher today, so a big bite out of AR build money.

I was tempted to buy a cheapo brand I've never heard of but found a scratch-and-dent GE for a couple hundred less than normal.

Oh well. I'll just hit Bradis today with what I've budgeted for the AR, I don't think I'll have to wait too much longer.

devildawg00311

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Se Indy/Wanamaker
    I know the layout is always the same at the 1500, but it sure seems like some of those aisles are getting narrower. I hate when you can't get around a group of slow movers.

:noway:

yea no joke buddy. i got there at 9 and it was horrible....or so i thought. once noon rolled around your were nut to butt with thousands of people. At least it wasnt smoking hot in there like the previous years.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Dang! All you guys going in the morning, too? I hope everyone is more pious than me..... I actually have a shopping list this time, and hate having to muscle my way up to the tables.

Top Bottom