• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phil8616

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    I purchased a Bersa 380 a few months ago as my first handgun. So far I'm really pleased after shooting a couple hundred rounds through it. Now that I feel comfortable, I'd like to start carrying it. I purchased an Uncle Mike's IWB holster when I bought the gun but I really don't like the retention or comfort of it. I've been looking at the Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe and I like the look.

Does anyone know if any local shops stock the crossbreeds (or similar brands)? I'm happy to pay a few bucks more at a retail location so I can try it on and check for comfort.

Thanks!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    Crossbreed is made to order. I don't know that they are carried in retail or gun stores.

That being said, I'm wearing a crossbreed right now and love it. You could also look at the following locations
    Inside Waistband Holsters - Minotaur Holsters - products new home - Minotaur MTAC Holster -->modular, allows you to swap out Kydex
    Home Page -->I wear this one with my own Bersa .380. Excellent retention and quality
    CrossBreed® Holsters --> have one, love it
    Old Faithful Holsters - The Holster Store of Most Comfortable Gun Holsters -->build your own, am considering it for my next holster

There are others but these get the most attention here

btw: welcome to INGO!

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Thanks for the link! Are these holsters ones that customers returned after the 2 week trial period? Wish I'd known of this site before, I just ordered mine and not looking forward to the two month wait.

I believe so, or one's that were returned and repaired after a replacement was sent to the customer (I imagine those are the non excellent/good ones)

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    I purchased a Bersa 380 a few months ago as my first handgun. So far I'm really pleased after shooting a couple hundred rounds through it. Now that I feel comfortable, I'd like to start carrying it. I purchased an Uncle Mike's IWB holster when I bought the gun but I really don't like the retention or comfort of it. I've been looking at the Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe and I like the look.

Does anyone know if any local shops stock the crossbreeds (or similar brands)? I'm happy to pay a few bucks more at a retail location so I can try it on and check for comfort.

Thanks!

Where is "Local" to you? If in south central indiana then I would look up Andrew Henry Holsters out of Bloomington (this site, or facebook) He makes extremely nice quality holsters.

phil8616

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Thanks for the info. I hadn't heard of Old Faithful or Foxx. I'll definitely check them out. I am located in Columbus, IN but I'm in Indianapolis a few days per week. I'll check Andrew Henry Holsters also.

DIRTROAD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I have heard nothing but good things about the crossbreed, I don't have one but just ordered one for a emp I hope they are as good as they said not cheap

D ron

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2012
    Evansville
    I have had my crossbreed for 4 years with zero issues. Very comfortable after it forms to you. A smart friend once told me "You can by 4 $20 holsters or you can buy one $80 holster.

Top Bottom