• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.6%
    41   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Wow. That's an incredible story! I'm really glad you're okay. Looks like somebody was watching over you, what with the knife provided and simply waking up after getting knocked out!

As far as the scars, count that as a win! Now you can tell people about how you knifed some thug that jumped you. Automatic badass standing in my book!:@ya:

Hopefully that guy will live just long enough to tell his buddies not to mess with random people!

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    For those that wanted a newspaper report before you believed the story, I have noticed on a couple of occasions big things that occurred and never saw a peep in the newspaper. One of them was about a year ago. There were Goshen City, ELkhart County and Indiana State Police all involved at a residence near the Fairfield School. They had the road blocked off at both ends and you could see 6 or 7 cars at a residence. Nothing ever showed up in the paper. That is a lot of police activity for this small area. Another time there were about 5 squad cars at the skate park in town. Nothing in the paper the next day so I called the paper and yelled at them for never telling us what was going on. Guess what. The following day they had a story about a large fight involving several people.

Top Bottom