• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Arieas

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Indianapois
    Not to thread-jack, but does anyone know if any of the gun shops or dealers at the 1500 will let you Try the CT grips out on your gun? I've been thinking about picking up a set for my Sig 239/40 and my 229R/40, but cant justify spending that much to find out i don't like the way they feel/fit.

GlenD65

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Hamilton County, IN
    Trying to find out if they make them for Ruger P90's but have been unsuccessful finding them so far. Also, does anybody have any bad opinions of them?:dunno:

I like them a lot but I found myself adjusting my grip so that I could hit the button consistently. It may be because the grips on my S&W 642 are so small. It might be the size and shape of my hands (my hands are very wide).The CT grips seem to work just fine on other guns I've handled.

dr632

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 29, 2010
    Brown County
    I have one on my G17.

I've not run the rounds through this pistol like the other post.

I don't carry this pistol. The laser was for two reasons. (1) Dry Fire Practice ... you get instant visual feedback if you are mashing the trigger, and (2) this setup is a cheap alternative to laying down the $'s for night vision optics when unwanted critters are getting into things around the house at night.

I'm not sure how an unwelcome guest would react once they see the red dot on their chest? I guess that would be reason #3? But I think the better solution would be to light them up with the Surefire G2 mounted on the 870 Mag.

I must admit, the Crimson Trace DVD shows some creative, innovative uses for a laser on a pistol. It's worth a look if you can find a copy.

Top Bottom