• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scott58

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    NW indiana
    Best $150 I've spent in awhile. Picked up this .22 WMR this morning and went strait to the range. Rear sights are easily adjustable and it only took a few shots to get it in at 25 yds. The grip is right handed, but the bolt and ejection is to the left. Pretty decent and doesn't take any getting used too. Took 10 shots out to 100 yrds. My old eyes were only able to hit a 32oz Pepsi bottle once. 50 & 25 yards I do pretty well with open sights. This thing begs for glass and a bipod. Think ill get the bipod, but forget the scope. I'm a happy camper today!

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Best $150 I've spent in awhile. Picked up this .22 WMR this morning and went strait to the range. Rear sights are easily adjustable and it only took a few shots to get it in at 25 yds. The grip is right handed, but the bolt and ejection is to the left. Pretty decent and doesn't take any getting used too. Took 10 shots out to 100 yrds. My old eyes were only able to hit a 32oz Pepsi bottle once. 50 & 25 yards I do pretty well with open sights. This thing begs for glass and a bipod. Think ill get the bipod, but forget the scope. I'm a happy camper today!
    Pistol, I presume. I took a couple of limits of squirrels with the same model, scoped, in .22 lr b4 I sold it. Trigger wasn't all I had hoped for, but definitely a serviceable backpack gun.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    The Crickett / Chipmunk history is long and sorted, but they've produced fine firearms for long time.

Now that Keystone Sporting Arms owns all of it, they've really expanded their inventory. Offering the nice pistol you have, mini Mosin Nagants, break action shotguns, adult sized stocks for their single shot rifles, left hand bolt actions, and accessories for all of them.

Maybe it's time for them to start offering a trigger upgrade kit?

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Ok, dang it!! I want one, never knew they existed.....OP where did you buy yours? Academy here only has the .22lr version

Last edited:
    Top Bottom