• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    But back on subject, they should've rounded up all those kids they could've identifying committing these acts, locked them up for 6 months, and put them on electronic monitoring until they reach 18.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    But back on subject, they should've rounded up all those kids they could've identifying committing these acts, locked them up for 6 months, and put them on electronic monitoring until they reach 18.

And the DOJ would be out there claiming disparate impact of the law and initiating a civil rights investigation of the city.

You would be insane to send your child to any east-coast big city university.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    oldpink;[URL="tel:6788107" said:
    6788107[/URL]]We all would like to think it was doubtful, but then we have multiple incidents of the DOJ in other incidents at least at first reflexively taking the side of the bad guy.

Where someone ended up dead.

Name an instance where the DOJ has come after the police for arresting rioters caught in tape.

There are enough problems with a politicized DOJ that we don't have to make them up.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Where someone ended up dead.

Name an instance where the DOJ has come after the police for arresting rioters caught in tape.

There are enough problems with a politicized DOJ that we don't have to make them up.

I hope you're right.
    It's just that so much else has been corrupted in this particular administration that it wouldn't surprise me if they did exactly that.
    The IRS, the FBI, the State Department, and even the Defense Department, to name but four examples, have all become extensions of a radical Alinskyite political agenda.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    To my understanding, if you've done all you can to get away from a rioting crowd and you got cornered, you can use deadly force to prevent serious bodily injuries.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    To my understanding, if you've done all you can to get away from a rioting crowd and you got cornered, you can use deadly force to prevent serious bodily injuries.

Cornered with you having the belief they are intent on doing you harm.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    An awesome Philly sandwich?

The Penn Station East Coast Subs franchise was founded to make it possible to steer clear of that open sewer. ;)

Best Cheese Steak Sandwich, Boston. Some of the best pizza slices I had were in Philly vs NYC. Back on topic, as to the comment about carrying extra mags ... was to the plan to stray and pray? As Monty Python said: Run Away! Bravely Run Away!

Top Bottom