• ...and so much more!
  • baldguy637

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Montgomery County
    It was nice to meet you Joe!

Maybe next time it wont be so busy, and i won't have a hungry toddler pulling on my shirt every thirty seconds! ;)

Let me know if that Endeavor goes on sale! :D

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    It was nice to meet you Joe!

Maybe next time it wont be so busy, and i won't have a hungry toddler pulling on my shirt every thirty seconds! ;)

Let me know if that Endeavor goes on sale! :D

It's definitely worth checking on the counter for the list of sale guns taped to it. There's usually one there every month. Wouldn't be too surprised if one or both TC's showed up on it before hunting season!

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I didn't see it on the list, but i just glanced at it. You had some pretty good sale prices though!

If they were on there now, you can bet I would have told you :D That list changes every month or so. I'm not sure there always is one, but I always checked, even before working there. The other day, a customer picked up a sweetheart of a Howa rifle, complete with scope, that he'd put on layaway after seeing it on the list a couple months ago. $400 for the whole setup... sweeet! Certainly worth swinging by around the beginning fo the month to see if there's something you just gotta have.

Darn it... I should have told you about the .40 S&W Hi-Points we have on sale right now for $150. Betcha couldn't have resisted LOL.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Joe ... you guys should stock FP-10, both the liquid and the aerosol. I'm in need of a few cans of the aerosol right now. WeaponShield would be good too, but since I bought a quart of it a few months ago, I won't be buying any soon.

Top Bottom