• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I was in Crawfordsville today. Visited Home Depot and Big R's, had a nice dinner at Culver's. Hmmm hadn't been there in a long time. On the way home, went by the Crawfordsville Hotel. Does anyone ever stay there? That place actually scares me. It's so nasty looking. I think that if you do see anyone staying there, its with a girlfriend so you can, uh, watch tv. Or you are just cheating on your wife. Anyway, that place is frightening.....

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    I worked at a motel run by an East Indian gentleman to buy my first car. Pool boy / groundskeeper. 1984.

We didn't have hourly rates. We had "Mr. Jones' Room."

Not the real owner...
    Dr-Jayant-Patel_0.jpg

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    What time were you in Big R? Did you come back to the gun counter after noon? If so, why didn't you say hi?

bft131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    You work at Big R Joe?? I will have to stop in and say Howdy sometime!! As far as the C'ville motel goes, it is used by the local Fish pantry and charity org. alot for putting up transients and homeless that need a place to stay the night....Other then that, I dont know...

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    You work at Big R Joe?? I will have to stop in and say Howdy sometime!! As far as the C'ville motel goes, it is used by the local Fish pantry and charity org. alot for putting up transients and homeless that need a place to stay the night....Other then that, I dont know...

Yeah, back in sporting goods. Swing by, say hi, buy some guns :D

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I was in Big R Friday, but I did not see Joe Williams!

Joe ... did my ACT fliers get posted somewhere in the store?

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I was in Big R Friday, but I did not see Joe Williams!

Joe ... did my ACT fliers get posted somewhere in the store?

They are sitting on the glass case. I worked 8-5 Friday. I'm getting sad... I miss everybody!!! LOL.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I'll stop by, Joe. Of course, I will want to handle all the guns and then won't buy anything. :D

Gotta run. I'm off to the Crawfordsville Motel to get a room for my weekly shower.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I'll stop by, Joe. Of course, I will want to handle all the guns and then won't buy anything. :D

Gotta run. I'm off to the Crawfordsville Motel to get a room for my weekly shower.

Don't forget to shower when you get back home from showering at the Motel!

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008

Why should you be any different than anyone else LOL. Actually, we sell fairly well out of there, especially for what is at heart a farm store. Nowhere near as many guns go out of there as a place like Bradis, of course. Sure are killing it on fishing goodies and ammo right now, though!

If you really did stop by, I missed you :( Did meet another INGO'er though, which was cool! We were a little busy, though, and we didn't get to chat much.

Top Bottom