• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yes I know this, but instead of addressing my post you felt the need to confirm my knowledge of the wording you used. So again. A legal citizen being in a place they have a legal right to be engaging in legal activities is sabatoge to you?

Im just asking for an explanation of your view on this based off the statement you’ve given. If you think it is sabatoge, how so?

Yes. Would you consider people, showing up for a church clothing drive for the needy, buying the choice pieces of clothes before they were donated sabotage? I would. I see little difference between the two examples.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Unwashed rednecks? Do we really want to travel this road? My comments revolving around "civil decorum," is based primarily on the fact that this a church - a place that does the Lord's word - and people interfering (and legally so) with an event they have planned. Churches save lives and souls, and this particular church believes that this is one way that accomplishes that goal. Since you apparently disagree and are willing to travel to this church, why not take the time to speak with the pastor, or the board, and make your feelings known, rather than attempt to sabotage the event?

I do not wish to sabotage the event. I cannot, nor would I attempt to stop anyone from turning in a gun if they so chose. By publicizing the event and potentially drawing bargain seekers to it, they have to be prepared to deal with people that may be looking for a bargain and willing to offer more than the church is.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Yes. Would you consider people, showing up for a church clothing drive for the needy, buying the choice pieces of clothes before they were donated sabotage? I would. I see little difference between the two examples.

Ah, gonna try the moral argument now. Last I checked these aren’t gun donations for the “needy”. Trying to equate the two does no good for your stance. Instead of giving comparisons and trying your best to formulate a moral high ground on the matter, I would rather you just answer the question at face value. You did say it was sabatoge. I just want a plain and clear explanation of how? What would they be doing that sabatoges the event in your opinion?

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo

Would the church be burning all of the donated clothes?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    d9c21c0e4393797a8c63804b322218bc--smiley-nice.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I have a vague sense of . . . deja vu . . . almost as if this same pattern was seen before on INGO.

But no, no way.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Unwashed rednecks? Do we really want to travel this road? My comments revolving around "civil decorum," is based primarily on the fact that this a church - a place that does the Lord's word - and people interfering (and legally so) with an event they have planned. Churches save lives and souls, and this particular church believes that this is one way that accomplishes that goal. Since you apparently disagree and are willing to travel to this church, why not take the time to speak with the pastor, or the board, and make your feelings known, rather than attempt to sabotage the event?

Do you now give INGO the right to use words that would be offensive to you.

Some times I want to be banned.

Edit to add:[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
    I can't wait for news coverage of this circus. We shouldn't be sending our own clown act!
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Boy we have a lot of disparagement going on in this thread.[/FONT]

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I think Kut took umbrage at the term "unwashed rednecks" being used to separate themselves from him. Just going on what I've read on INGO, Kut himself is an unwashed redneck...

If I'm wrong, I'm sure he'll clear it up.

And while going there to buy guns being brought to be destroyed isn't illegal and may not be sabotage (I don't think that was the correct term), it's does break certain civil decorums about interfering with a church's peaceful goings-on. Especially if you consider that deals are the only reason to go, but to incite... frustration. I mean, the only reason to have an AR-15 slung is to exercise your rights with some knowledge that it's going to at **** off a few people.

All this falls under, "Meh." for me.

And why is called a "buyback"? These people buying never were involved up till now...

(see 0:14 sec mark)
    [video=youtube_share;Wf9QkrC04d8]http://youtu.be/Wf9QkrC04d8?t=14s[/video]

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Do you now give INGO the right to use words that would be offensive to you.

Some times I want to be banned.

Keep it up and you'll get your wish. You should know better than to talk back to the nice officer from Stormfront Lite PD when he is correcting your behavior. :):

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I think Kut took umbrage at the term "unwashed rednecks" being used to separate themselves from him. Just going on what I've read on INGO, Kut himself is an unwashed redneck...

If I'm wrong, I'm sure he'll clear it up.

And while going there to buy guns being brought to be destroyed isn't illegal and may not be sabotage (I don't think that was the correct term), it's does break certain civil decorums about interfering with a church's peaceful goings-on. Especially if you consider that deals are the only reason to go, but to incite... frustration. I mean, the only reason to have an AR-15 slung is to exercise your rights with some knowledge that it's going to at **** off a few people.

All this falls under, "Meh." for me.

And why is called a "buyback"? These people buying never were involved up till now...

(see 0:14 sec mark)
    [video=youtube_share;Wf9QkrC04d8]http://youtu.be/Wf9QkrC04d8?t=14s[/video]

i agree with all of this except... the church might be the ones putting the event on, but technically the police department is hosting the event. I also feel meh about it, but I’ll support anybody who wants to go. Also, how many times has the left disrupted churches peaceful going ons? I can think of many, and being religious, it never bothered me. They have the legal right to do it, they feel strongly about it, and it doesn’t effect me in any way.

And i loved the beavis and butthead post :rockwoot:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK. I asked nicely after I closed the thread. I see you smart guys could care less. There will be strikes given.

Keep it up and there will be time outs. I promise you.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Keep it up and you'll get your wish. You should know better than to talk back to the nice officer from Stormfront Lite PD when he is correcting your behavior. :):

One more mention of this and the member using this will be sent home.
    I have asked repeatedly that this reference be dropped. I will not ask again.

Top Bottom