• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Well I just talked to someone at Walmart and they said that they haven't heard anything about losing their contracts with Winchester or that they were going to stop selling the WWB ammo the way they were selling it now. In my opinion it's just internet rumors floating around. That or the Walmart that dip stick goes too, was trying to feed him a line to get him to buy the more expensive ammo or to try and deter him from potentially hoarding it all. Who knows.

p.s: I have seen his vids in the past. He is a joke, and in a lot of his vids he handles and fires his guns recklessly and dangerously I might add. Plus it's hard to take anyone serious when in all his videos the first thing he says is "Sup *****es, I am saying what's up my *****es." That alone should speak volumes to whatever is going to come out of his mouth next.:stickpoke:

O2guy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    MSG2
    At Camby Meijer today bought winchester .45 ACP 21.99
    had plenty win .22lr
    7 boxes .380
    6 boxes .40 s&w
    .45 FMJ

derrickgoins

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    The last two times I've been to Wal-Mart for ammo, they only had the new ammo (86th st and Michigan Road and Westfield). Meijer carries that ammo too but they always have WWB in the case as well.

alxjmrk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Indy, Nora area
    i bought the new ammo today at the 79th & keystone store. took all 6 boxes they had left. i have had really good luck with them in my g19, my aim is improving quickly.

rockydog

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Lake Wawasee Northern IN
    The WWB 9mm is still hit and miss at the Walmarts around here but there seems to be 45acp and 40 most the time. on a side note, Big R (for the first time i've seen it) has a boat load of 8mm WWB and 3-4 other inexpensive brands right now. The guy at Big R also said he had like 30 cases of the WWB in the back.

Flitmob

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Ammo

I am not a huge fan of walmart because it is so hit or miss when I go to buy. Anywhere more consistant?

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    lol i had very good luck with the walmarts and ammo. just the other day i scored 600 rounds of wwb 45 ammo. 32 bucks for 100. i talked to a lady there who is always there and does the ordering for the store. i don't know what she actually knows but for the most part her numbers seem right. she said that the new 9 mil ammo was a experimental ammo only and that the store at 86th/michigan wasn't ordering anymore because of the price the fact its just sitting on the shelf. i don't know but most the walmart's i frequent still have winchester just none i am looking for. i will admit i haven't seen 9 mil wwb in almost a year which is disappointing but at least walmart hasn't done like everyone else and just started charging crazy prices . i mean 22lr at dicks and gander are still 20-25 bucks for bulk packs. still 16 at walmart.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    I bought some of that swiss ammo and at least 1 in 10 would not go off. Like the primers were super hard. However I bought some WWB 45 auto fmj and it wouldn't go int my magazine properly. All the other ammo did. Bad day for walmart ammo

bigman502

Plinker
    Rating - 75%
    2   1   1
    Feb 27, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    WWB kicks ass!

I just purchased a 100 rd pack of .38spl @ the walmart in scottsburg in.I have seen the new ammo and it just looks like it sucks.I love the 100 rd value packs and whenever I see it I have to buy at least one.

rocked

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Fishers
    I really REALLY REALLY like his background on his youtube page

Me too. I right clicked and saved it!

Last edited:

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    I bought some of that swiss ammo and at least 1 in 10 would not go off. Like the primers were super hard. However I bought some WWB 45 auto fmj and it wouldn't go int my magazine properly. All the other ammo did. Bad day for walmart ammo

was that with your FNP-45?....if it was the WWB FMJ 45 is out of mill speic.....they should measure 1.250 and they are 1.290....just reseated 600+ rd's of white box...FNP mags can't take that long stuff....so to all that get the WWB FMJ 45 be where there to long....

oh btw it's all 45 FMJ WWB not just what wally world sells....

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom