• ...and so much more!
  • HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    He must really like to hear him self talk!! I meen he just kept repeating the same thing over and over!! the whole video was 10.05 I made to 3.45 and was about to pull my hair out!! but thanks for posting, But it does not change the fact that you can still get Fed 9mm and .40 for cheaper than the ammo he is talking about.

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    Could only take (sniff) like 2:30 (sniff) of that (sniff) video. Hopefully thats not the case if so it won't be too long before all Winchester ammo is gone from Walmart IMO. If this is the case, I'm buying all the WWB ammo I can find at Walmart. :D

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Man that was better than watching paint dry!

Right now Walmart seems to have plenty of WWB on hand, Thursday I walked out of a local store with a case of 124gr 9mm $10.97 per box.

:ingo:

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    I was just in my local Walmart last week and bought over 500 rounds of 9mm WWB. They had probably over 30 boxes of the 100count WWB 9mm.

This "new" ammunition has also been seen also at Meijers. I seriously doubt Walmart is going to stop selling the 100 round WWB. I'll believe it when I see a release from Walmart Corporation stating they will no longer be selling the Winchester. I'm refuse to believe word of mouth from some lady who's worked at Walmart for 30 some plus years fed to us by some guy on Youtube.

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I was just in my local Walmart last week and bought over 500 rounds of 9mm WWB. They had probably over 30 boxes of the 100count WWB 9mm.

This "new" ammunition has also been seen also at Meijers. I seriously doubt Walmart is going to stop selling the 100 round WWB. I'll believe it when I see a release from Walmart Corporation stating they will no longer be selling the Winchester. I'm refuse to believe word of mouth from some lady who's worked at Walmart for 30 some plus years fed to us by some guy on Youtube.

It must be so cause it's on the internet! and there's video sayin so! :D

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I like how he's all "Even though this ammo is better made, I still like the WWB more cause I get more amyernishun"

Watch the other video of him shooting all his guns, dude is a joke. His desert eagle shooting stance is hilarious.

ol' trucker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    indianapolis
    Well,if you live anywhere around indpls...unlesss you have alot better luck than me. there is never any winchester 9mm in stock anyway. I have went to 10 different wal marts over the last couple of weeks. and was only able to find 1 case of winchester 9mm. so It won't bother me either way. some people must just call every wal mart,and as soon as it get's in. they go buy all of it. guess I am just stuck paying alot more at the gunshops..oh well. I guess it's a good thing I have a good job.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I need proof.

I will confirm this on Wikipedia, MSNBC and CNN before I start to PANIC. Wal Mart has not been a reliable source of ammo for over a year so I'm not too concerned.

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    Due to my schedule, I rarely get to walmart. I found one WWB on a slow Monday night. They guy said that if it had been a normal day I wouldn't have got what I did. I have pretty much given up on finding ammo there. Won't stop me from looking though.

sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    Well,if you live anywhere around indpls...unlesss you have alot better luck than me. there is never any winchester 9mm in stock anyway. I have went to 10 different wal marts over the last couple of weeks. and was only able to find 1 case of winchester 9mm. so It won't bother me either way. some people must just call every wal mart,and as soon as it get's in. they go buy all of it. guess I am just stuck paying alot more at the gunshops..oh well. I guess it's a good thing I have a good job.

:nopity:

Mike_M

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Beautiful Milan
    Wally World is rumored to play hardball with its vendors. Big Time. They will go to their vendors and tell them that they are paying a dollar less for the product this year and most vendors just suck it up because they don't want to kill the goose.......

Could be that Winchester grew a set and said, "No, I don't think we'll sell you that ammo at that price". Shoot, Win can sell it all through other channels that will be ecstatic to have it on their shelves and will pay Winchesters price.

It could be that Wally World will come to their senses when they see ammo sales falling off and decide to give Win their price. Then again, Wally World seems to be moving more into a "no guns" model and this may just be another step in that direction.

ThePope

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Fort Wayne,In
    LOL....that guy is a wanker, and worse, a wigger-wanker wanna-bamma-ramma-be.........but I hadda see for myself.

I just got some of the Swiss made ammo he showed, and fired it off today....eh, it was OK, no better or worse than WWB....

Yesterday was the first time in over two years that Wally World had ANY ammo in a caliber I needed, so I got a bit....

( sniff) I bought (sniffle) a little ( sniffff) 22lr , also ( sniff-sniffle-wizzle-HONK, PpPpPpFfFfFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT ..)

i AM oUT ...;)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom