Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    SCREWED.jpg

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    IDK about these other guys but getting married and having a family is easily the best thing I have done with my life. If she is the right one it will be awesome.

See that's the thing, a few years ago I made a horrible mistake by trying the whole marriage thing out with a lady I found out was bat crap crazy. Spent the next few years rebuilding my life. But on the other hand things are totally different. She has her money, I have my money, no joint bank accounts, no joint credit cards, her bills, my bills, 50/50 on house bills, she has her hobbies, I have mine, and we share a few (including shooting). She is emotionally stable and the biggest thing I think, we don't "need" each other, we want to be with each other. If she left me tomorrow for whatever reason I'd be devistated for sure, but I wouldn't be screwed financially, have to move, or whatever. Plus she understands my humor.

I should probably stop trying to justify this in my head by seeking approval of others on an Internet forum and let go of my fear of commitment stemming from my past experiences.

Did I mention she's a psychologist?

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I don't even want to talk about mine. Most of them work out a lot better. Don't be afraid, just be ready to work for it. You'll grow in ways you could never imagine, and nobody could possibly explain beforehand. It can be beautiful. I hope it is :)

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    See that's the thing, a few years ago I made a horrible mistake by trying the whole marriage thing out with a lady I found out was bat crap crazy. Spent the next few years rebuilding my life. But on the other hand things are totally different. She has her money, I have my money, no joint bank accounts, no joint credit cards, her bills, my bills, 50/50 on house bills, she has her hobbies, I have mine, and we share a few (including shooting). She is emotionally stable and the biggest thing I think, we don't "need" each other, we want to be with each other. If she left me tomorrow for whatever reason I'd be devistated for sure, but I wouldn't be screwed financially, have to move, or whatever. Plus she understands my humor.

I should probably stop trying to justify this in my head by seeking approval of others on an Internet forum and let go of my fear of commitment stemming from my past experiences.

My wife is a retired addictions counselor. These type of lady's are fun to share a life with. Sorta ying and yang.:yesway: Still loving it!

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

So why do you need a piece of paper then?

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Take the bridal mag to your next range visit, then place it back on the desk...

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    If the magazine becomes target practice with the WWB does that mean you become her patient instead?

Careful with the Sephora thing....the makeup situation in our place makes my gun habit go almost completely unnoticed; but if we go to Indy for a Sephora trip, it's easy for me to sneak in a tour of the gunshops near 465.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom