• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chickenman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 4, 2009
    Monroe County
    Stick with INGO. Armlist, I have run into some real winners there. Just my to cents.

I don't sell very much. Only two guns. They experinces I have had on Armlist is pretty scary and pretty funny. Everybody and there brothers look on there. I do how ever find my self looking about every couple of days or so. Just to see what is out there.

Last edited:

warangelcometh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    NWI
    Agreed ! I have had good luck as well with Armslist however I prefer the format and members on INGO much better. You can't beat this site and it's members!!!!:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

2nthechest

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    ---- for ARMSLIST.

LOTS OF CONS ON THERE.

Someone had a $1200 Kimber listed for $650 a few weeks ago in the Indiana section. I messaged them and they were in New York. Said they could meet me in Pensylvania or ship "directly to me" for $25. But they wanted monet western union or paypal.

Ummm SCAM & ILLEGAL

Sigasaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Plainfield
    You just have to test the waters had one bad experience, but just take your time and research. Met a couple really knowledgeable guys on there.

REM299

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 4, 2010
    I've run across those ads with half price kimbers and got the resultant scam reply. However I've had some good responses as well. I agree that INGO has a great classifieds and I plan on shopping there once I reach the necessary post counts. Till then I've been shopping on Armslist.

gvbcraig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    Southwest Fort Wayne
    I've run across those ads with half price kimbers and got the resultant scam reply. However I've had some good responses as well. I agree that INGO has a great classifieds and I plan on shopping there once I reach the necessary post counts. Till then I've been shopping on Armslist.

Become an InGO supporter for $10 and you will qualify to shop classifieds.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I've had good trades on Armslist, but I've had better on INGO, I think the 50 post rule scares off the scammers...hated it at first...but now I've been on here a while I agree.

nicajack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Miami County
    I only fairly recently discovered the site. Have a few listed on there right now. Good luck , so far.
    There are weird people everywhere! There have been several people that I have met FTF and after talking a very few minutes, have refused to sell a gun to them. I'm not talking about Armslist. I mean at gun shows, newspaper ads, etc. It's like "a birdie told me" not to sell to this person. You can find that anywhere....
    I don't even associate with people who don't fish and/or shoot. I mean it. Been that way all my life. Must be something really wrong with people who don't!!!John

Top Bottom