• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bluejeeper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Montgomery County
    The Apple Store in the Fashion Mall can do it in under half an hour. I don't remember how much it costs though. I've also known a couple people that could do it themselves, but it usually takes them awhile to get a new screen ordered and shipped.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The Apple Store in the Fashion Mall can do it in under half an hour. I don't remember how much it costs though. I've also known a couple people that could do it themselves, but it usually takes them awhile to get a new screen ordered and shipped.

Last time I was there they were not replacing screens. They do have a trade-in program where you give them your old phone and they give you a deeply discounted replacement.

And dont bother trying to call them. They refuse to give any info over the phone.

Also if you go that route, schedule an appt online. That place is always a-holes and elbows. I couldnt imagine trying to get service as a walk-in.

Bluejeeper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Last time I was there they were not replacing screens. They do have a trade-in program where you give them your old phone and they give you a deeply discounted replacement.

And dont bother trying to call them. They refuse to give any info over the phone.

Also if you go that route, schedule an appt online. That place is always a-holes and elbows. I couldnt imagine trying to get service as a walk-in.

They just replaced my friends screen last week. And, yes schedule an appt online. We had to wait for over an hour after we walked it. It was crazy overcrowded.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    I fixed one for my wife's step father. The replacement screen was $50, but the digitizer they sent was broken, the second one as well, third one worked. Sure he saved $50 off of the repair kiosks in the mall, but with shipping back and forth it took a month before it was fixed. I told him next time just go to the mall. Now this was a kiosk in Malls in and around Chicago, but I'm sure they have them around Indy as well.

Top Bottom