PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Good evening INGO.

I'd like to start with a little rumor control:
    Changing your "Custom User Title" to "Shooter" (or any variation) is against the forum rules. If the forum moderators see it we will ask you to change it. If you do not change it you will receive an infraction, and we will change it for you. Changing your custom user title to "Shooter" will not get you banned, unless there are other factors at play.

I will miss CPT Nervous. The real world is a big place, maybe we'll cross paths again.

-Paul

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    Well, "Shooter" is what is under the name on the posts of anyone who has been banned. That is, during your ban, instead of "plinker", "expert", or whatever, it will say "Shooter". The reason for the ban in this case? Seems odd, but I trust the mods to handle these affairs without mt help.
    I've seen it on other forums, if you change your title to "banned" then you get banned. One forum puts a
    nuke.gif
    next to banned people.

Now the question is, if I change my avatar to this guy, do I get banned?

shooter.jpg

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Good evening INGO.

I'd like to start with a little rumor control:
    Changing your "Custom User Title" to "Shooter" (or any variation) is against the forum rules. If the forum moderators see it we will ask you to change it. If you do not change it you will receive an infraction, and we will change it for you. Changing your custom user title to "Shooter" will not get you banned, unless there are other factors at play.

I will miss CPT Nervous. The real world is a big place, maybe we'll cross paths again.

-Paul

I am sooooo glad I have better things to do in life besides giving people "infractions" online because they changed there custom user title...

I have received infractions here before for the stupidist things that no one would ever care about on any other forum.

Were the mods on here not loved enough as children or am I missing something?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I am sooooo glad I have better things to do in life besides giving people "infractions" online because they changed there custom user title...

I have received infractions here before for the stupidist things that no one would ever care about on any other forum.

Were the mods on here not loved enough as children or am I missing something?

1340266764617.png

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    [video=youtube;NJBoHa3GArA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJBoHa3GArA&feature=share&list=RDNJBoHa3GA rA[/video]

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Lets not stir up the mods's some of them are really cool (VUPDBlue, RobbyMaQ) Some of them have earned my respect by manning up (PaulF) and some of them just need a gold star sticker for hard effort.

Purple where necessary

Dont stir the Mods the banfests of old were just plain nuts. Lets not bring those back

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom