• Status
    Not open for further replies.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    One of those rare movies I can watch over and over and still laugh.

I'm thinking I might watch it now. :D

Eh, I give it 3/7.

Fired.
    Oh, I'm sure we could come up with a better reason than that. My taste in movies is impeccable. Ban me because I'm an insufferable know-it-all, or a grouch, or because I mix American rifles with commie guns. :):

Dirty Dancing is NOT impeccable taste. Neither is Ghost. Definitely not any Steven Seagal movie.
    I've never understood what it is about rules that makes people dance so close to the edge. Gee, just pretend that the person you're fixin to insult is sitting within arms reach. I used to work with a dude that used to get pounded on regularly because he had "mean" eyes. The fact is that he DID have crazy looking peepers. Think Manson in blue.

I'd say the same thing if they were sitting beside me. I have an issue known as lack of filter.
    count me in!!!! i got my chaps, my ball gag, lube..... hey, where'd everyone go? oh well, guess it's going to be table for one at the hd1976 buffet.

What the... Things just got weird. Even for me.
    Another user who doesn't know how to display 40 posts per page?:laugh:

Not a cool kid.
    Dude!! Mee too!! We have SSOO much in common! We should go shooting sometime!

It's a full on love fest in here. Things are super weird these days around here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom