• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    When the drought was at it's worst last year, I saw a coyote in Speedway when I was leaving for work one day. We had a bunch at the airport in our parking lot (they kept trying to get into the dumpster) a few years ago when we had that really really cold winter.

Mcolson181

Marksman
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Nov 11, 2012
    SE Indiana
    You should hunt them with me. then you would never see one... :(

^Sounds like me during dee and turkey season.^

I pulled into mu drive the other morning, car still running and radio rocking out and one ran up to my car, looked at me and trotted off. I might have popped a shot at it if I hadn't been asking wtf.

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    Hamilton County ones have little to fear because the cities keep pushing out which is taking away hunting areas. Add to that the recently new neighborhoods out in the hills which offers more domestic food options...

I see them ALL the time.

rlmx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Hamilton County ones have little to fear because the cities keep pushing out which is taking away hunting areas. Add to that the recently new neighborhoods out in the hills which offers more domestic food options...

I see them ALL the time.

I have been within yards of them when running on our trails at first light. Several times beneath the dam on the reservoir.

Did you see the signs for "Bandit"? I just wanted to call the owner of that dog and tell her exactly what happened. But I didn't have the heart.

Top Bottom