coyotes killed last weekend (warning graphic pics)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    If anyone is in "it" for the money than I suggest they stay home and take up knitting it's cheaper;)

A lot easier too. I pulled the last of my beaver traps a few days ago. In a way I'm glad the season has wound down, I'm tired. But here pretty soon I'll start sorting and prepping traps and gear, slowly getting ready for next season.

rlmx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    hide prices very depending on the condition of the fur etc.
    I dispose of the carcass in a proper manner

If anyone is in "it" for the money than I suggest they stay home and take up knitting it's cheaper;)

I am trying to get someone in my area to let me hunt them because they are over populated.They are running in our neighborhood.

One of the scoundrels ran within 20 yards of a group of kids waiting for the school bus in the morning at the side of my house. I always felt that our neighborhood is too densley populated (150 houses) for a coyote to feel comfortable in the interior of the neighborhood. Not so.

We need coyotes. But we don't need too many. And we definitely don't need a population that has little fear of humans.

Not trying to hunt them for money.

Lonnie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    Hamilton county
    I am trying to get someone in my area to let me hunt them because they are over populated.They are running in our neighborhood.

One of the scoundrels ran within 20 yards of a group of kids waiting for the school bus in the morning at the side of my house. I always felt that our neighborhood is too densley populated (150 houses) for a coyote to feel comfortable in the interior of the neighborhood. Not so.

We need coyotes. But we don't need too many. And we definitely don't need a population that has little fear of humans.

Not trying to hunt them for money.

Urban coyotes and yuppie coyotes do not fear human that is for sure.
    I just finsihed a job trapping some in between Carmel and Zionsville near 106th and Shelbourne rd.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Urban coyotes and yuppie coyotes do not fear human that is for sure.
    I just finsihed a job trapping some in between Carmel and Zionsville near 106th and Shelbourne rd.

wow, i lived a couple blocks from there a couple years ago. When you say finished a job...how does that work if you mind my asking? hired by the city or town?

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Saw this guy/girl this morning around 8:30 in Indianapolis up near 62nd and Georgetown Rd right in the work parking lot. It was walking right down the edge of the parking lot/street. When it got to the steeet it stopped, waited for a car to pass then went on its way.

Pics a little blury because I took it on my phone with it zoomed in plus it was moving.
    picture.php

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have seen them south of 38th & Georgetown along the creek bed. One was hit by a car back in the side streets a week or so ago.
    We have removed a butt load of them from our BOL but never seem to make a dent.

Top Bottom