• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yotewacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    On Jan. 9th 2010 there will be a coyote hunting contest with details on the hunt available at the Hoosier Trapper in Greenwood.

yj-guy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    brazil
    On Jan. 9th 2010 there will be a coyote hunting contest with details on the hunt available at the Hoosier Trapper in Greenwood.
    sounds like fun. my only problem is that i only have about 40 acres to hunt on. do you know of any public lands that allow coyote hunting,or farmland? im in clay county and they dont say you can but then again they dont say you cant. ive killed plenty but the land i used to hunt sold. now it is just houses.

yotewacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Only know of public land suchas natinal forest. I ask a lot of farmers. Some will give permission, some will not.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    sounds like fun. my only problem is that i only have about 40 acres to hunt on. do you know of any public lands that allow coyote hunting,or farmland? im in clay county and they dont say you can but then again they dont say you cant. ive killed plenty but the land i used to hunt sold. now it is just houses.

http://www.in.gov/dnr/fishwild/files/fw-hg_wheretohunt.pdf
    List public areas for hunting. You'll see that some area list Yotes as "Opportunities" but doesn't mean you'll see any.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I saw my first Coyote today. Of course I was going north on I-69 & he was running north along the fence row of a farmers field. I didn't think it wise to take him out with the Glock 19 from the highway. So he lives for now :)

Top Bottom