• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slipnotz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 31, 2010
    Google "Indiana cowboy action shooting" Where it says INDIANA click on it. There is a list of some clubs in Indiana, one should be close to you. Also google "SASS" you can get to a map there that lists Indiana clubs. There are clubs in Daleville, Warsaw, Atlanta,Canaan,Chesterton,Cloverdale,Bristol, Brookston, Cayuga, Knox, Newburgh, Jonesboro, Michigan City, Evansville, Etna Green. If you are close to one of these places, let me know. I will get you a contact person and number. Been at it 4 years, fun shooting and super nice people.

slipnotz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 31, 2010
    The name of the club there is Pine Ridge Regulators they shoot on the 3d Saturday of the month. The contact person is Mountain Preacher at 765-795-3016. Good shooting.

cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    there is a small gun shop in Brazil, I don't remember the name but I't right on main st about 2 blocks down from Pappy's BBQ. They specialize in Cowboy action shooting and I believe the owners are into it big.
    Check them out.

Hiker1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    South
    The Cowboy 'action' events in the Evansville area are open for spectators, no membership is necessary at the clubs during those events. :draw:

slipnotz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 31, 2010
    Visitors are always welcome, someone will probably ask you if would like to shoot a stage. Be sure to have eye and ear protection. If you are interested, go and watch a match before buying anything. Everyone uses diferent guns, ammo, clothes, gun carts. Be thinking about your alias.

bobby bobolink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Paradise Bay
    The gun shop in Brazil is called "The Outpost". it's located at 2 East National Ave. (across the street from the licensing facility) Yes, they are big into cowboy action shooting. small shop but nice people. i shoot with them either at Cloverdale (nice place) and next time at Cayuga. If you buy your reloading supplies from them (powder, primers, brass,bullets) they will let you use their reloading equipment for free. Just tell them that "Will Backer" sent you:draw:

Top Bottom