Not open for further replies.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I came on this forum in "good faith" seeking communication, and contacts with fellow lawful gun owners. If I had wanted to join a group of smart a.., sarcastic a.. holes, I would have joined the anti-gun liberals who flock to the democratic party. But, to no great surprise, INGO apparently has its share of both. So MODERATORS listen up! I can't stop the sarcastic COWARDS who make their sneaky remarks but won't post the real names. But I can put them on my enemies don't contact list. And I will send them a NASTY foul wordy reply on my THREAD or worst. Nor do I take kindly to THREATS! You want a war of words, bring it on! If you don't like what I say in my thread you have every right to express your opinion. But do so like a man, tell me where I am wrong or what and why you disagree. DON'T BE A COWARD make your little remark and run and hide.

MODERATORS if you don't want me on your forum tell me now and I will gladly move on. I am not at all impressed by avatar "certifications, permit holders, organizational stature, or shooting skills validations. I have all that and probably more. I, like many others, have been in live fire situations where someone is actually shooting back at you, both in the MILITARY and law enforcement in the streets of big US cities. But I don't need to gratify or glorify myself or impress others by adding that to my signature.
    I think he has some things bothering him.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    My real name is classifed. As are my credentials.
    not-everything-i-see-on-the-internet-is-true-how-could-i-have-been-so-blind-thumb.jpg

I hope he doesn't look up my record. It's pretty bad.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    INGO is full of jokers, smart as*es and sarcastic people. It's part of our diversity and charm. We're not like that all of the time, we just like to have fun. Stick around and you will find that we're really a great bunch of people.

Most of the people here would do anything for a friend in need. Once you get to know us, you too will experience the camaraderie.

Welcome to INGO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom