• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bhdpal

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Parkville
    I came on this forum in "good faith" seeking communication, and contacts with fellow lawful gun owners. If I had wanted to join a group of smart a.., sarcastic a.. holes, I would have joined the anti-gun liberals who flock to the democratic party. But, to no great surprise, INGO apparently has its share of both. So MODERATORS listen up! I can't stop the sarcastic COWARDS who make their sneaky remarks but won't post the real names. But I can put them on my enemies don't contact list. And I will send them a NASTY foul wordy reply on my THREAD or worst. Nor do I take kindly to THREATS! You want a war of words, bring it on! If you don't like what I say in my thread you have every right to express your opinion. But do so like a man, tell me where I am wrong or what and why you disagree. DON'T BE A COWARD make your little remark and run and hide.

MODERATORS if you don't want me on your forum tell me now and I will gladly move on. I am not at all impressed by avatar "certifications, permit holders, organizational stature, or shooting skills validations. I have all that and probably more. I, like many others, have been in live fire situations where someone is actually shooting back at you, both in the MILITARY and law enforcement in the streets of big US cities. But I don't need to gratify or glorify myself or impress others by adding that to my signature.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you are talking about. Still, welcome to INGO and stick around and get to know (as best you can on an online forum) some of those you have described. You will learn that most of them are some good people.

Hexlobular

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    SWI
    This is a good Forum with good info and discussion. Perhaps spend a little more time and get to know the place better. You'll find all kinds on the Internet; it's diversity, and something that makes this place good to visit. Welcome to the Forum!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This is a good Forum with good info and discussion. Perhaps spend a little more time and get to know the place better. You'll find all kinds on the Internet; it's diversity, and something that makes this place good to visit. Welcome to the Forum!!

Sig line made me spit beer all over the screen.....:laugh6:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Who in their right mind would pick a name like "Kirk Freeman" to post under?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You have two posts. I read the first post and you were warmly welcomed. The flames are uncalled for.

I am seeing the same thing. Were there posts that have been removed? Who was rude?

Wow...I had a few people trying to call me names when I first joined, questioned my post and suspected I was some sort of troll as I recall. I don't see anything that warranted the above post that started this thread.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So, is "bhdpal" your first name or last name?

2nd post and goes manifesto? This has to be some kind of record. If you're trolling? Well played. If you're serious? This is how the Internet works, please make a note of it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom