• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well they're awfully mild if so. She mainly complains about pressure in her sinuses. No light or sound sensitivity, etc., that seems to accompany migraines.
    Migraine is a type of headache, not severity. Actual sinus headaches are a symptom of a sinus infection.

Mine ranged from mildly annoying to debilitating. Now I am on a medication that has almost totally eliminated them.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Migraine is a type of headache, not severity. Actual sinus headaches are a symptom of a sinus infection.

Mine ranged from mildly annoying to debilitating. Now I am on a medication that has almost totally eliminated them.
    Interesting! I just told DoggyMama about that. It makes sense, since no sinus medication has ever helped. I told her she should talk to her PCP next time she sees him and see about getting migraine medication. Thanks KLB! :yesway:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Interesting! I just told DoggyMama about that. It makes sense, since no sinus medication has ever helped. I told her she should talk to her PCP next time she sees him and see about getting migraine medication. Thanks KLB! :yesway:
    My pleasure. I went through exactly the same thing. For years I thought I had sinus headaches.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Usually side specific depending on levels of congestion. Did do a ct scan last year because I had severe headaches at an in opportune time. Nothing there. Like nothing. Brain appeared to be missing.
    You might find the congestion is caused by the headache, not the other way around.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Wow. Quite a run you had.

Right up there with a friend's 80ish grandpa who was sure he was dying one day. Convinced he was having a stroke, or had brain cancer. Went to the ER and they diagnosed him with a headache. He'd NEVER had one before.

I can't relate to either of you guys.
    It's kind of ironic. I've spent probably 10+ years defending mass med mal torts dealing with alleged "sham" sinus surgeries.

Anyhoo, if it makes you feel better, I will likely outlive my original equipment right knee.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...Anyhoo, if it makes you feel better, I will likely outlive my original equipment right knee.
    A little. While I've suffered from sinus/allergy issues my whole life, I do have a really good set of joints.

I mean, I'm almost 50 and don't even make old man noises when I rise from a seated position. So I got that goin for me.

Top Bottom