• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Accepting the common narrative that it takes several minutes of close contact between humans, generally in an indoor environment, to pass on the 'Rona, how exactly are we giving it to deer?

In have spent thousands of hours in woods and fields in my nearly 50 years on this planet. In that time, I can count on one hand the number of deer I've been within 10 yards of, and they are all dead.

I've had exactly none inside a proper "socially distanced" range of 6 feet.

And I've surely never bumped into one inside.

So again, how exactly are we passing this on to deers?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Accepting the common narrative that it takes several minutes of close contact between humans, generally in an indoor environment, to pass on the 'Rona, how exactly are we giving it to deer?

In have spent thousands of hours in woods and fields in my nearly 50 years on this planet. In that time, I can count on one hand the number of deer I've been within 10 yards of, and they are all dead.

Obviously you're a super spreader! Whenever dear get within 10 yards of you they end up dead! Coincidence? I think not! :stickpoke:

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

tumblr_mhvjd2FDxS1qhjbxeo1_400.gif

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

:dunno:

Science.

791cb1081a8aee477e925a38057a7fa09c1a5cde.gifv

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

I remember years ago there were state parks that had a problem with people hand feeding the deer. They had gotten so used to humans they they would walk up and eat out of their hands. When they opened hunting in them I joked about going and just keeping part of my lunch stuck on the end of the barrel.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson

You must not hunt turkeys. I've had deer easily within 6' while turkey hunting on several occasions. The closest was snacking on the other side of a redbud bush I was sitting next too, easily within 2'.

Gunmetalgray

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2021
    not lost, wandering...
    Funny how they are finding rona in many species of wild animals. Except bats.
    It almost makes one think that bats weren't the origin of the virus.
    But that's all crazy talk. The media told me so.
    Yep, and they tell us the biggest plague to hit modern times originated in a wet market and yet not one 'expert' is calling for a ban, closure, new safety standards of any kind on wet markets. Like it didn't have anything to do with wet markets and was, oh, intentionally released from a SARS/COVID research facility less than a mile away funded by politicians who also helped get the 70+ patents for a vaxx issued for a disease that didn't yet exist. But that's just bat sh*t crazy talk....

Top Bottom