• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    I get where you're coming from, and I apprecate the offer. I've got it situated. My frustration is that all I want to do is make sure this rifle works and works safely. I want to do it in a legal manner as well. I understand where folks are coming from. I was just looking to see what options might be availible, the 6 pack of beer seems to be the best one yet. If I had 10 or 100 acres of land out I wouldn't want people coming across my land and treating it like it was thiers, or as many do, worse than if it was thiers. So I do understand that aftering picking up human waste from my driveway I would be rather on edge about the topic. I guess eventually I might get up in arms about somebody being near my property as well. I don't know, liability would likely be my motivation to keep everybody and anybody off my land if I were to want that. Until I win the lotto or get to retire I'm stuck in the city. I don't gamble, and I'm only 27 so I can't see either happening soon.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    If you're going to use the rifles at an Appleseed, you're going to want to shoot more than 10 rounds as a "function check"...

Head down to Atterbury, get used to your rifle, and know how it shoots with the ammo you'll be using.

-J-

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Since you are already half way there from the east side, how about going to the DNR range at the Wliber Wright place just north of New Castle. The have 25 and 50 yard ranges but the best part is that it is FREE!!!!

This is a nice range w/ some recent improvements - but if you need later hours beware ... its 8 am to 5 pm only.

Squirt239

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    North of Brownsburg
    Not nearly everyone who owns property outside of city limits is a hick.
    Most cannot be bought off with a six pack of beer either.

I speak for myself...meaning "I" (me) can be bought off with a six pack and that "I" (me) own property outside city limits, and "I" (me) am a hick.

Hope this clears things up for ya! Sorry for the stereotyping...please take no offense!!

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Not nearly everyone who owns property outside of city limits is a hick.
    Most cannot be bought off with a six pack of beer either.

Yeah, a six pack isn't nearly enough to get drunk on. You'll need at least a twelve pack. We aren't all hicks either. There's hilljacks, rednecks, good ole boys and poor white trash too. Better make it a case.

car06281

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    Near Richmond
    It is almost a sure thing that someone will call the cops on you if you start shooting. You might get a few rounds off and be gone but I think you get permission from a buddy.

Top Bottom