• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Do you listen to country or rock'n'roll on the radio?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Hello,

I'm studying the firearms demographic to try to decide which radio station to advertise on.

As of right now, I'll only be able to afford to advertise on one, and there are a lot of Mosin owners in and around Wabash who simply don't use the internet.

I figure I'm advertising on a couple boards now, and should probably move to Shotgun News and radio as well.

I should also run a poll to see how old folks are who run Mosins. Get a graph of that going in my head, at least.

Thanks guys,

Josh

zenbruno

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    If you listen to Lucinda Williams, there's no need to choose between Country or Rock! :)

But really, I mostly listen to any of the hundred sub-genres of Electronica.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I can handle old country...but not the stuff of today. It is like listening to someone run their nails across a chalk board, with twang. :xmad:

I can listen to a little blue grass hear and there. Alysson Krauss has an amazing voice. I listened to Blues the other day coming into work.

I listen to XM mostly, boneyard, hair nation, octane, and Patriot Talk Radio.

97% Rock
    2% Talk Radio
    1% anything other than country or (c)rap

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Usually rock'n'roll or talk radio, but I do have to admit, I have been listening to country music a lot more frequently lately. My 40th birthday is coming up soon, maybe I'm just getting old.

Top Bottom