• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    The left has lots and lots of Ann Coulters, the right only has the one.

I have a friend who was always trying to get me to read Molly Ivins, who before she died was similar to Coulter on the left. Her writing was funny, but (like all on the left) her facts were always wrong. My friend kept arguing that I should ignore that stuff and enjoy the funny. Of course my leftie friend hates Ann Coulter because she's so mean.

When people on the right say something that can be characterized as racist with a stretch, they get fired. When people on the left say something racist, they didn't mean it.

Ann Coulter understands all this and doesn't care. She takes the heat and even when she's wrong or goes too far, she's still funny. She's fearless and backs up her claims.

Abrasive as she is, she's a treasure.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Also, she's almost hot, just a bit too skinny for me.

HOT!

ann-bang.jpg

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Coulter does mention the little discussed link to Soros, the guy who arbitrages the misery he foments. I think taxpayer money might be better spent if a drone were to fire a Hellfire into Soros' lap, but we don't have to worry about that from the current wholly owned subsidiary sitting in the Whitehouse.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    And the Yellow Team is just full of **** and negativity for everybody else.
    I don't have a team. I voted for candidates in 3 separate parties in 2010. As for negativity, re-read the article!

I'm not a fan of the media's obsession with casting every citizen movement into irrelevance. The Flea Party, really?? Kind of reminds me of being called a Teabagger. Why the venomous obsession with destroying the movement? People are off their couches!! That's a good thing! Why act like immature, party-line attack dogs?

The establishment wants this to make this a partisan game when it shouldn't be. Rush Limbaugh had a cow today for several minutes because some CSM article wrote a sentence that categorized the Tea Parties and OWS as similar movements. He said that the "controlled media" wants us to think these citizen protests are related. This rant was the height of irony, coming from Mr. Establishment himself.

Limbaugh and Coulter, and their counter-parts on the other side of the Left-Right paradigm, exist to constantly push partisanship, always. Divide us and conquer. Once the Establishment successfully co-opts & brands a citizen movement as a Republican/Democrat thing, its game over, and THEY won. None of the legitimate claims of the OWS or TP movement will matter, because they've been shuffled around to fit the false paradigm. Its already too late. None of the legitimate gripes expressed at OWS will matter now that the handlers of the "Right" have told their followers that the citizen protesters all have fleas and live in their mothers' basements. The status quo will prevail.

And I say this as a guy who was a Tea Party organizer for 2 years and got to watch the movement go from an independent tax protest to a co-opted, partisan mess of social issues pushed by pundits of the Republican Establishment. They pulled all the same crap when I was protesting. :noway:

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    I don't have a team. I voted for candidates in 3 separate parties in 2010. As for negativity, re-read the article!

I'm not a fan of the media's obsession with casting every citizen movement into irrelevance. The Flea Party, really?? Kind of reminds me of being called a Teabagger. Why the venomous obsession with destroying the movement? People are off their couches!! That's a good thing! Why act like immature, party-line attack dogs?

The establishment wants this to make this a partisan game when it shouldn't be. Rush Limbaugh had a cow today for several minutes because some CSM article wrote a sentence that categorized the Tea Parties and OWS as similar movements. He said that the "controlled media" wants us to think these citizen protests are related. This rant was the height of irony, coming from Mr. Establishment himself.

Limbaugh and Coulter, and their counter-parts on the other side of the Left-Right paradigm, exist to constantly push partisanship, always. Divide us and conquer. Once the Establishment successfully co-opts & brands a citizen movement as a Republican/Democrat thing, its game over, and THEY won. None of the legitimate claims of the OWS or TP movement will matter, because they've been shuffled around to fit the false paradigm. Its already too late. None of the legitimate gripes expressed at OWS will matter now that the handlers of the "Right" have told their followers that the citizen protesters all have fleas and live in their mothers' basements. The status quo will prevail.

And I say this as a guy who was a Tea Party organizer for 2 years and got to watch the movement go from an independent tax protest to a co-opted, partisan mess of social issues pushed by pundits of the Republican Establishment. They pulled all the same crap when I was protesting. :noway:

Gosh, all of that and here all she does is make me laugh at people that I have hated for almost 30 years........liberals.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Which U.S. political party does Soros belong to? You're making it all about parties Rammy. If the OWS participant's are allowing themselves to be cast as useful idiots then that's not Coulter's fault. If the OWS participants are ignoring the puppet masters and barking at boogey men that's not Coulter's fault either.

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m376mkdacKc
    "Get into the streets!" he says. Some who supposedly don't like being told what to do (or think) frequently like to tell others what to do. Get into the streets and do what.

You have no right to block a public thoroughfare.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    You're making it all about parties Rammy.
    Coulter brought up Democrats 14 times in her article.

She's not being that subtle about it. Flea Party = Democrats.

Which is exactly what I was saying. The pundits really, really want you to believe the protesters are stinky Democrats. Just like the pundits wanted you to believe the Tea Parties were full of racist Republicans. Independent, grassroots movements are a threat to the establishment, so this is their way of derailing and marginalizing them.

"Get into the streets!" he says. Some who supposedly don't like being told what to do (or think) frequently like to tell others what to do. Get into the streets and do what.

You have no right to block a public thoroughfare.
    I posted that video because it echoed what I was saying about the "Divide and Conquer" strategy used by the media. Leave him a nasty YouTube comment if you don't like him telling you what to do.

Top Bottom