• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z7XDVJhNcGw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z7XDVJhNcGw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    If you don't have that much ammo in stock,
    You're NOT ready for when the SHTF :draw:

r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    You know, I really cringe when I see a machine gun fired and a belt or a large majority of a belt run thru it. Not the best thing in the world for barrel life.

In another life, (1961) I was the platoon leader for Weapons Platoon, Alpha Company, 1st Battalion, 1st Marines (then 1st Mar Div). I can still remember the mantra that was instilled in me and that I tried to instill in the members of my platoon; "...6 round burst, elevate, traverse, 6 round burst..." Of course, those were the days when the A4 and then the M 60 were used with an elevation and traverse mechanism. Trigger control on the machine gun was an art! My platoon sergeant (who had been in weapons for years and years) could play a recognizable tune with a M60.

Still, all in all, they sure looked like they were having fun in the video.

Last edited:

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    yeah you gotta love full autos....you also need to make full auto money these days for that stuff. i mean seriously 200 dollars worth of 308 gone in less than a min. but my days in the infantry did let me play like this and it is amazing

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    You know, I really cringe when I see a machine gun fired and a belt or a large majority of a belt run thru it. Not the best thing in the world for barrel life.quote]

I would not want to be the one to change that M60 barrel. That would have been glowing in the dark.
    :biggun:

tcshooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    that was NOT at Knob Creek...they have their range level with the targets and a nice roof over the shooting benches on the firing line...been there enough times to tell ya...that ain't it!!

Six Forty-Two

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    W. Lafayette
    Is it just me or was there alot of brass flying and not much muzzle control in that first video? I have a feeling there were a few stray rounds flying beyond the backstops let alone missed targets. Anyone can pull the trigger, but putting the shot on target is what counts.

JustGone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    In the PRK now =(
    In the first vid, its insane when they rolled the car down the hill and it disappeared in the dust flung from the bullet impacts!

and the second vid with the young girls stripping down ar-15's!:yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:

Top Bottom