• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Unfortunately for YOU, Bob, though there are lots of instances out there we can point to, we don't have to provide you with jack ****. So GFYS.

It's the 2nd Amendment to the BILL OF RIGHTS. Not the 2nd Amendment to the Bill of Constructive Uses. And if you want to take them away that badly, be a man. Get the law passed, take the oath, put on the uniform, and come get them YOURSELF. Don't be a *****. Don't send someone else into harm's way. Come yourself.

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Bobby should stick to speaking of that which he knows best....grown men playing children's games for folks willing to pay for the entertainment.

60Driver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 9, 2010
    Hamilton County
    Since he asked for ONE example, I would reference him to the following date in our nations recent history:

1 MAY 2011

Fairly certain some gentlemen like the individual below put a HK416 to pretty constructive use.

devgru.jpg

GarandTeed

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Name one constructive use for the media these days, or for politicians for that matter.

Slight exaggeration of the concept, but not far from the truth if you ask me...

I'm pretty sure the founding fathers would hold their heads in shame!

GarandTeed

Pete

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    I wish closed minds came with closed mouths.

These people say the most erroneous things so long that they believe them to be fact (or maybe to convince everybody else that what they say is correct).

As a younger man, I studied physics, therefore, I know that light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If we were to have the Constitution laser engraved into a baseball bat and beat him with it, do you suppose he may learn by osmosis that a right does not require an affirmative defense to justify its existence?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Name one constructive use for the media these days, or for politicians for that matter.

Slight exaggeration of the concept, but not far from the truth if you ask me...

I'm pretty sure the founding fathers would hold their heads in shame!

GarandTeed

The other day I used a politician as a bullet proof vest. Worked great.

Top Bottom