DtllErRU0AEsN8x.jpg:large

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    [video=youtube;tyeJ55o3El0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyeJ55o3El0&list=PLKt00sUUapAKKZrQuxaa2oc9 546RWKoOD&index=2[/video]

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Who is the bigger idiot, and I'm really being nice here, the newly elected representative from the 14th district of New York.....or the absolute morons that voted her in?

The district includes the eastern part of the Bronx and part of north-central Queens. The Queens portion includes the neighborhoods of Astoria, College Point, East Elmhurst, Jackson Heights and Woodside. The Bronx portion of the district includes the neighborhoods of Morris Park, Parkchester, Pelham Bay, and Throgs Neck as well as City Island. Roughly half of the population of the district is of Hispanic or Latino heritage, making it one of the more Latino districts in New York. Makes me wonder how many illegal voters got to cast their ballot.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Who is the bigger idiot, and I'm really being nice here, the newly elected representative from the 14th district of New York.....or the absolute morons that voted her in?

The district includes the eastern part of the Bronx and part of north-central Queens. The Queens portion includes the neighborhoods of Astoria, College Point, East Elmhurst, Jackson Heights and Woodside. The Bronx portion of the district includes the neighborhoods of Morris Park, Parkchester, Pelham Bay, and Throgs Neck as well as City Island. Roughly half of the population of the district is of Hispanic or Latino heritage, making it one of the more Latino districts in New York. Makes me wonder how many illegal voters got to cast their ballot.

The electorate that put her in the seat. Free stuff. Gimme gimme gimme. These are the same idiots that scream Trump is not qualified to lead. See the pattern.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    They voted for the person they feel most suited to represent their interests. Kinda like Trump voters.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

probably very few illegals got to vote for her.
    why do i say that? csuse the vast majority of that area is puerto ricans.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Bronx
    they already have us citizenship by birth.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The electorate that put her in the seat. Free stuff. Gimme gimme gimme. These are the same idiots that scream Trump is not qualified to lead. See the pattern.

correct as in my previous post the majority of latinos in this area are puerto rican which is a group of latinos thay the usa has for generations supported with free hand outs. they expext free stuff as that is how the us .gov has raised them for close to 3 generations now.

Top Bottom