Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Have no fear. If its your time it either is or isn't.

Life is that simple.

200.gif

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Have no fear. If its your time it either is or isn't.

Life is that simple.

So just live your life as though nothing else matters.

You know this is a gun forum? Most of us carry as a PRECAUTIONARY measure. Kinda like an extra insurance policy.... a just in case.... looking ahead.... etc...

Are you saying we shouldn't carry guns either? :dunno:

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    No carry guns by all means please. If you decide to walk out into traffic and get hit and die. Then it was meant to be. U didnt decide to do it. You just believe u chose to do it.

If u are suppose to survive then you will one way or another.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    There is an important motto embedded into every hardened pipe hitter out there.
    But he didn't learn it in the military. He learned it in the Boy Scouts.

Be Prepared

It has kept me and my family alive for this long and I still live by it today.
    Ignoring a threat won't make it go away.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    No carry guns by all means please. If you decide to walk out into traffic and get hit and die. Then it was meant to be. U didnt decide to do it. You just believe u chose to do it.

If u are suppose to survive then you will one way or another.

That is just about as bad an expression as the crazy fundamentalist preacher that says God will provide while sitting on his azz not protecting the flock God gave him...

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Coronavirus = nothing burger. The 2017-2018 USA flu season was severe for all populations and resulted in an estimated 959,000 hospitalizations and 79,400 deaths.per Wikipedia 61,000 deaths per CDC

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2017-2018.htm

Another media attempt to have us give up our rights for safety

Well so far this year there have been roughly 13 Million flu victims and 6,600 deaths. That is a mortality rate of 0.05%. Corona virus is running about 3.0% based on published numbers. Or 60 times the death rate.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Well so far this year there have been roughly 13 Million flu victims and 6,600 deaths. That is a mortality rate of 0.05%. Corona virus is running about 3.0% based on published numbers. Or 60 times the death rate.
    Or how many have the Kung Flu and mistake it for the regular flu or the common cold, thus skewing the stats? I would venture to guess that few "flu/cold" victims ever get blood tests to determine the strain. Take the normal cold and flu precautions you have already been taking and move on.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Japan and Germany confirm patients who caught coronavirus did not visit China

One of the patients was a Japanese tour bus driver in his 60s in the city of Nara who had driven two groups of Chinese tourists who had come from Wuhan earlier this month.​

----------

Another man in his 40s who lives in Wuhan and arrived in Japan on 20 January was also confirmed to have contracted the virus, the ministry said

-----------

It comes as Germany’s first case of the virus was believed to have been infected by a Chinese colleague who visited his workplace.

The 33-year-old from the Starnberg area south of Munich is in isolation as a precaution, officials in Bavaria said. They said his condition was good.

The man took part in a training session at his workplace last Tuesday which also included an employee of the same company visiting from China, said Andreas Zapf, the head of Bavaria’s office for health and food safety.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Purple Jamil...purple...;)

Also, "This is just a few old people croaking a bit earlier than they would have otherwise." I'm beginning to resemble that remark. I know, I know, I should just get out of the way and what not.

I told you guys, I don't use purple. And there goes another walrus.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    ???
    What good is that going to do?
    You dont need to have a fever to have the cornav.
    Heck they should of peaked at boarding have you been in china for the past 60 days? Yes. Sorry no flight for you.

Plus their suits wont stop poop!
    :facepalm:

What do you find wrong with their suits?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom