• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    LMAO

This just plain ole funny

PALM BAY, Fla. -- A 14-year-old Palm Bay boy could be charged with a hate crime. Police say he attacked a white man just because he was listening to rap music.

It's doubtful he'll get charged with a hate crime.

The boy beat up the 22-year-old man because he didn't think white people should listen to rap music, police said. The man told WFTV he was listening to “Wasted” by Gucci Mane.David McKnight did not fight back when 14-year-old Joshuah Lamb punched him in the face repeatedly, investigators said. Battery is the only charge Lamb faces, but he could face felony hate crime charges.McKnight said he was listening to a CD when he was attacked by the teen. McKnight never thought listening to rap music would trigger a black teenager to beat him up because of the color of his skin and choice of music.“I feel it's a racial thing really,” McKnight said (watch full interview) According to Palm Bay Police, Lamb was walking down the sidewalk and heard McKnight’s boom box blaring a rap song.“The argument involved the black male suspect saying, ‘You shouldn't be listening to rap music because you're white.’ The victim said he can listen to whatever type of music he wanted to and then the fist fight was on,” Palm Bay police spokeswoman Yvonne Martinez said.“I couldn't get away fast enough, let’s just put it that way. Then one of them spit on me, punched me, knocked me down, got a couple of kicks in from a couple of them,” McKnight said.McKnight suffered a broken toe, concussion, a swollen eye and strangulation marks around his neck. Police said the 14-year-old was with at least seven of his friends, all of whom were instigating the fight.“I told him to drop it. I was like, ‘Just drop it, let's go, there is eight of you and one of me. Just drop it.’ And he says, ‘I'm not dropping anything.’ Bam! Punched me,” he described.Police showed up minutes later and arrested Lamb on battery charges. The State Attorney's Office is in the process of trying to figure out if it can charge the boy with a hate crime. State prosecutors said it could be one to two weeks before they decide if the 14-year-old will be charged with a hate crime charge.Lamb is being held in the juvenile detention center.
    Cops: Teen Punched Man For Listening To Rap Music - News Story - WFTV Orlando

What a pathetic coward.

Side note, I think I'll start blasting some rap.

I would've thought blasting country and metal would've done but heck I see the error in my ways.

Too funny.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The State Attorney's Office is in the process of trying to figure out if it can charge the boy with a hate crime. State prosecutors said it could be one to two weeks before they decide if the 14-year-old will be charged with a hate crime charge.

ummmmm.... DUH!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Laugh all you want, but we will be paying for this scum to live here in about 4 years.

That's gotta be pretty humiliating to get beat up by a 14 year old though.:n00b:

And yes, that is DEFINITELY a hate crime...Could you imagine if the roles were reversed?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    True, but the punk had 7 of his friends there. If the victim fought back, it would have gone very poorly for him. It was a lose-lose situation.

To each his own, but after I drove that piece of :poop:'s nose through the back of his skull, I bet the other 7 would start singing a different tune in a hurry.

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    To each his own, but after I drove that piece of :poop:'s nose through the back of his skull, I bet the other 7 would start singing a different tune in a hurry.

True, but the guy probably thought he'd get in trouble for beating up someones kid who was getting there life back on track after having a hard life.... or something to that affect.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Joe your right. Crack first, and hit hard - DO NOT BE A VICTIM.

However, Im curious about the other suspects. I bet the kid was only doing what his older, bigger homies instructed him to do.

Good call, I didn't think about that.

True, but the guy probably thought he'd get in trouble for beating up someones kid who was getting there life back on track after having a hard life.... or something to that affect.

Like I said, to each his own...If someone spits on me or punches me in the face, they are waking up bloody. I'll think about the repercussions later.

Not to mention, if the kid was small and scrawny, he probably wouldn't have knocked the guy down, the victim could have been small and the kid could have been big...Hell, I was as bigger than the average grown man when I was 14.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    The "victim" would probably wind up being the "Criminal" for punching a 14yo minor. Sad but our society is just fugged up! As for the big mouthed beotch in the Vid I'd have to accidently spill my lg sweet tea on her stanky azz... jus sayin.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    I wonder what the Black community point of view of this is.

I would think some might be offended by the whole idea, which is what the kid related.
    Was he wrong in his desire to defend his culture from some obviously weak coward, who could obviously not express the 'hardcore' mentality, that rap projects?

The lilly eyed 22 year old should think twice before he mouthes off, I bet next time he'll certainly turn down the music next time the overlords walk by.

:laugh:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    The "victim" would probably wind up being the "Criminal" for punching a 14yo minor. Sad but our society is just fugged up! As for the big mouthed beotch in the Vid I'd have to accidently spill my lg sweet tea on her stanky azz... jus sayin.

That foul mouthed animal was more deserving of hot coffee.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)

LMAO

You'd probably end up like this guy, On the floor, robbed, and with group of cowards just standing by.

[ame=http://www.metacafe.com/watch/88537/pizza_beating/]Pizza Beating - Video[/ame]

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    That pizza video makes me sick every time I see it.

I love how after he pummels the guy he outweighs by 8,000 lbs, you just know he's going to go through his pockets after he's finished beating him.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    LMAO

You'd probably end up like this guy, On the floor, robbed, and with group of cowards just standing by.

Pizza Beating - Video

If it were a black guy knocked out it would make national news and the Revs Al and Jesse would show up to incite the crowd. People are such cowards anymore. The guy was beaten and robbed in a room full of people and nobody lifted a finger. Sickening.... :noway:

Top Bottom