• ...and so much more!
  • cesna250

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    Warsaw
    [ame]http://youtu.be/AxWWJaTEdD0[/ame]
    Can't get enough of this video! I'm really glad he's ok, because it could have been so much worse. Stay humble my friends!:draw:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    And to think of all the s**t we hear about how we are less equal because we don't have all the super special training the 'special ones' have.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I seem to recall this doorknob trying to sue the person who leaked this video to the public because it made him a laughing stock around the office, was a bigger CLM than it would otherwise have been, and he ultimately had to resign to get away from it.

CLM = Career Limitting Maneuver

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I seem to recall this doorknob trying to sue the person who leaked this video to the public because it made him a laughing stock around the office, was a bigger CLM than it would otherwise have been, and he ultimately had to resign to get away from it.

All I can tell him is that if you have a problem with being a laughingstock, don't do things that make owl s**t appear to have a 20 point advantage over you in IQ.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne

You would be correct:

DEA Agent In Foot Shoot Suit | The Smoking Gun

I love that part of his suit was that he was no longer allowed to give presentations. I'm sorry, but if you almost murder members of the audience..then yeah you don't get to give another.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    wow, still funny every time i watch. And works great as a teaching tool about the safety rules and that they are needed for EVERYONE.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    First time I saw this one....wow....how did that guy ever make it that far...looks like he even took time to make sure it was unloaded.....guess hes right about one thing.."..it takes a special person to own a Glock..." An he ain't one of them.

Top Bottom