• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Darn genius... If you are going to abuse your power, it might be a good idea to at least do so with people who don't have access to a very loud voice. Interesting that he also threatened a fellow cop.

Before the inevitable begins, let's bear in mind that the guy has been canned, gone, history. And with this over him, his career is over. I'm only posting this because I'm amused by the stupidity this guy displayed.

Connecticut Police Official Resigns After Threatening Reporter - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    What a maroon.

(BTW, **** should be censored...It's getting really old)

Edit: LOL, it is...I see some just choose to disregard it.(I'm talking about eye-bee-tea-ell)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    IBTR

In before the rock.

rock-bull-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-775398_1178_1319.jpg

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Darn genius... If you are going to abuse your power, it might be a good idea to at least do so with people who don't have access to a very loud voice. Interesting that he also threatened a fellow cop.

Before the inevitable begins, let's bear in mind that the guy has been canned, gone, history. And with this over him, his career is over. I'm only posting this because I'm amused by the stupidity this guy displayed.

Connecticut Police Official Resigns After Threatening Reporter - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

I saw nowhere in the article that indicated he was canned...He was asked to turn in his badge and gun, and the title say he resigned, while the article says he was relieved of his duties and retired.

As for the censorship...:noway: What other silly phrases can you restrict us from typing?

In Before The Lock!:yesway:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    As for the censorship...:noway: What other silly phrases can you restrict us from typing?

In Before The Lock!:yesway:

Wow. Seriously? No one has a sense of humor any more? Criminy. Well then, we'll just turn it off again so you guys can find something else to whine about. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom