• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dcahsr23

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Central Indiana
    i took the original hand guard off and drilled my own holes to put a 4.5in rail and an adjustable pistol grip for about 25. made it look awesome. if you dont get an adjustable get a "stubbie" fore grip cause you cant change the 30rd mag with a reg size one.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Converted means that you move the trigger group back forward where it's supposed to be. Usually replacing the trigger groups parts in the process. It's sold in the US in the sporting (bastardized) configuration due to the (stupid) laws. It generally is accompanied by adding the pistol grip back, and often removing the silly monte carlo style stock, and replacing it with a proper military style one. I know that some (one guy that posted here IIRC ) folks like the Monte Carlo - but really that is silly looking. Looks like the love child of a poodle and a duck... parts from two different beasts! Conversion using American parts also helps to make the gun 922(r) compliant. That allows the use of higher cap mags. In the world of Saiga shotguns that's huge, since a 20rd drum is EXPONENTIALLY better than a 5rd box mag! :D

In both rifles and shotguns, moving the trigger group back to where Saint Kalashnikov intended restores the proper balance to the gun. It makes it MUCH better for its intended purpose - blowing stuff up!

Top Bottom