• ...and so much more!
  • John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    And what?! :rolleyes:

An Organized Force would have most of the Flock Steamrolled up and into the Cull pins before they knew what hit them. As for the ones that think they can make a Stand against them, LMFAO!!!

SO, just let them do it? Are you going to go to the Cull pens LYFAO? Would you just sit by while an Organized Force in Blue Helmets were going around rounding up American citizens, on our own soil, to take them to the Cull pens? What are YOUR solutions to stopping this encroachment? I don't think mockery is going to get us very far and I Thank God past men and women in American history didn't share your sentiment.

Last edited:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    SO, just let them do it? Are you going to go to the Cull pins LYFAO? What are YOUR solutions to stopping this encroachment? I don't think mockery is going to get us very far and I Thank God past men and women in American history didn't share your sentiment.
    Start electing Persons to Congress that will Represent the Electorates desires. Taking a Personal Interest in what they do After they are elected. Watching their actions while on the Hills. Taking Responsibility for expressing ones wishes and desires to their Elected Representitive...

I think those would be far more productive places to start than your blustering approach of smiting Blue Helmets and John Galt'ing the system...

But WTF do I know I am just a dumb Farm Kid with a Public School Education... :dunno:

And as far as my sense of Humor, I think you would find most of those Past Men and Women in American History are far less Serious than you have been led to believe.

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    But WTF do I know I am just a dumb Farm Kid with a Public School Education... :dunno:

And as far as my sense of Humor, I think you would find most of those Past Men and Women in American History are far less Serious than you have been led to believe.

Yeah, I get it, you're just a "dumb Farm Kid with a Public School Education" ;). Regarding the Past Men and Women in American History, say/think what you want, but they left us with a form of government that acknowledged/protected individual Rights while shackling the federal government. What we have done with it and tolerated since then rests on our shoulders.

I agree with you 100% about getting involved in the political process ...

Regarding the John Galt'ing, I refuse to let my morality be used against me. I will not succumb to guilt, fear, lies and deceit by those that wish to influence me. :patriot:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Yeah, I get it, you're just a "dumb Farm Kid with a Public School Education" ;). Regarding the Past Men and Women in American History, say/think what you want, but they left us with a form of government that acknowledged/protected individual Rights while shackling the federal government. What we have done with it and tolerated since then rests on our shoulders.

I agree with you 100% about getting involved in the political process ...

Regarding the John Galt'ing, I refuse to let my morality be used against me. I will not succumb to guilt, fear, lies and deceit by those that wish to influence me. :patriot:
    See we are not so far apart you and I in are beliefs. Just the way we tend to express them... ;)

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Start electing Persons to Congress that will Represent the Electorates desires. Taking a Personal Interest in what they do After they are elected. Watching their actions while on the Hills. Taking Responsibility for expressing ones wishes and desires to their Elected Representitive...

I am afraid that is part of the reason we are where we are. The only long-term solution is to change the thinking of the electorate. Otherwise, we will be right back here in a couple of election cycles.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I am afraid that is part of the reason we are where we are. The only long-term solution is to change the thinking of the electorate. Otherwise, we will be right back here in a couple of election cycles.
    That is where these three parts fall into play at... :dunno:
    -Taking a Personal Interest in what they do After they are elected.
    -Watching their actions while on the Hills.
    -Taking Responsibility for expressing ones wishes and desires to their Elected Representative...

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    That is where these three parts fall into play at... :dunno:
    -Taking a Personal Interest in what they do After they are elected.
    -Watching their actions while on the Hills.
    -Taking Responsibility for expressing ones wishes and desires to their Elected Representative...

But all the attention and oversight in the world won't matter if a majority of the electorate actually likes what they are doing. If 53% of the population wants another 4 years of Obama (or similarly flavored representative), how do you fix the subsequent problems simply by replacing a body here or there?

Take Paul. For four years he might be able to make big improvements, but what do we do in 2016 when the population is tired of having their freebies limited or taken away? Our problem isn't with whom we put in office but with the people who put them there.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    But all the attention and oversight in the world won't matter if a majority of the electorate actually likes what they are doing. If 53% of the population wants another 4 years of Obama (or similarly flavored representative), how do you fix the subsequent problems simply by replacing a body here or there?

Take Paul. For four years he might be able to make big improvements, but what do we do in 2016 when the population is tired of having their freebies limited or taken away? Our problem isn't with whom we put in office but with the people who put them there.
    I am not arguing that the electorate does not need to be reeducated about their responsibilities. I am also not saying that the majority of Today's problems are not in part due to Our Parents and Grandparents. Change must start NOW if We are to save tomorrow. How that change starts, is something that the collective must decide is worth going forward with.

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed

:+1:Most people are:koolaid:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

And the people who put them there will continue to vote for their freebies, we are screwed.:xmad:

Top Bottom