• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Having been a victim of a conspiracy AND a FreeMason, I can tell you that you do NOT have to "keep it a secret forever." You are forgetting the three methods of lying.

I am a FIRM believer in conspiracies, and most of the "theories" that you hear about are actually perpetrated by the people who are diverting attention from the real conspiracy.

Look no further than Bill Clinton or George Bush. Of all the things that these two men could have been accused of, they were hammered by the opposition by lying about having sex under oath, and lying about weapons of mass distruction. The first being inconsequential and not really relevent to the original investigation and the other being completely unprovable but circumstantially false beyond a serious doubt.

I could fill this thread.......

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Having been a victim of a conspiracy AND a FreeMason, I can tell you that you do NOT have to "keep it a secret forever." You are forgetting the three methods of lying.

I am a FIRM believer in conspiracies, and most of the "theories" that you hear about are actually perpetrated by the people who are diverting attention from the real conspiracy.

Look no further than Bill Clinton or George Bush. Of all the things that these two men could have been accused of, they were hammered by the opposition by lying about having sex under oath, and lying about weapons of mass distruction. The first being inconsequential and not really relevent to the original investigation and the other being completely unprovable but circumstantially false beyond a serious doubt.

I could fill this thread.......
    Saying all politicians lie is not news. :D:D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Saying all politicians lie is not news. :D:D

True, but content and context are all important. If I can tell you a small lie, have some one hammer me in the media to divert your attention from the big lie, then what will be on your mind?

If you create your own "straw man" out of the competition, then he is no longer a "straw man" in the eyes of the electorate, he is "evil."

We now have a situation where most people are trying to decide if they should be ruled from the left or ruled from the right.

People are forgetting that we do not have rulers, but leaders, and if they refuse to lead, we have many means, including the Second Amendment, to ensure that they are removed from such positon.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    True, but content and context are all important. If I can tell you a small lie, have some one hammer me in the media to divert your attention from the big lie, then what will be on your mind?

If you create your own "straw man" out of the competition, then he is no longer a "straw man" in the eyes of the electorate, he is "evil."

We now have a situation where most people are trying to decide if they should be ruled from the left or ruled from the right.

People are forgetting that we do not have rulers, but leaders, and if they refuse to lead, we have many means, including the Second Amendment, to ensure that they are removed from such positon.

People forgot to keep an eye on Washington. There are no Americans left, just party members.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Indianapolis
    One hundred years ago people realized that they were loosing themselves to self apointed rulers and created Labor Unions. The kind of people who were in upper management positions because the liked to rule over people simply saw the unions get strong enough to be a viable alternative to management, with a lot less responsibility and a much more secure stream of income.

Now, the typical union member does not realize that the very people that the unions were created to protect them against are running the unions. They believe what they are told and refuse to see. This example alone proves that you do not have to keep a conspiracy secret. People simply do not want to believe the truth.

How do you tell someone that the rescue ship is waiting for them when they refuse to believe that they are stranded on an island? If you can answer that, then you are on your way to helping the masses. IMHO

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    The thing I hate about this is theyre laughed at, and so are those who give them an honest thought.

I am not quick to subscribe to any idea, but I personally think, to discredit it, simply because it isnt mainstream, is exactly whats wrong with this country. Objective and critical thinking are good things. Weve been taught not to use them anymore.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    OH Gawd...someone blaming the Masons again. :rolleyes:

You forgot to add the part where they all thought it would be a smashing idea to shoot up a bunch of school children in order to REALLY get the point across. :dunno:

No, they would have to use stones or bricks. They are MASONS after all! :D

Top Bottom