• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RedThunder

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Indy-North
    Wish we had a perminant thread for these...soo much fun.

So, lobbyists from the biggest in firearms manufacturing meet with the chief of staff..."we really need your boss to come out with some new gun control legislation"

Really? That's kinda odd from you people.

"Well, we don't want him to actually go through with it, just send out one of your most liberal senators, someone like Pelosi with plans for new laws..."

Why on earth would you guys be in favor of that? More importantly, why would we back off, once started?

"Big picture, everything to do with guns, sales, manufacturing, accessories, bullets will fly off the shelves. Hell, even the cost of steel will rise. Thousands will remain employed, our industry will make billions and just think of the tax gain to offset your deficet." "This frenzy will last at least two years, probably until he's out of office. Up side for everyone."

This sounds crooked as hell. OK, where do we start...

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Read this somewhere...

"If you say Taylor Swift 3 times in front of the mirror, she'll suddenly appear and break up with you."

Bishop

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Waynetown Area
    It's nice to know that I'm not the only one that has these wild ideas about the schemes that politicians come up with. I never quite thought of that one, but I have my suspicions about a few other things.

10Forward

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Greenfield
    The problem with all conspiracy theories is the amount of people involved (hundreds? thousands?) that would have to keep their mouths shut for the rest of their lives - it would be impossible.
    As an experiment, tell five people you work with something and tell them to 'keep it to themselves' - then see how long it takes to get out. :):

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    This will answer all of your questions....just ignore that December 21, 2012 stuff at the end.

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FJiCU6Jw0Co[/ame]

SIGnature45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    South Bend
    Biggest conspiracy ever. Zeitgeist. Talks about 9/11 being planned and proof of it. Also discusses some stuff in the Federal government and banks, and lastly discusses and tries to disprove Christianity. If you are religious and offended by that, don't watch it. If you want just watch the part about 9/11. It's a free video, you can download it free from their website. If you haven't seen this you must watch it, very interesting stuff!

There are a couple of them that have been released since the original as well. First watch the original one posted in 2007. btw it's a very long movie! couple hours if you watch the whole thing. Maybe less than an hour on just the 9/11 stuff which is the most interesting IMO.

The Zeitgeist Film Series Gateway | Zeitgeist: The Movie, Zeitgeist: Addendum, Zeitgeist Moving Forward

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Here is my theory. The toll roads around the country have paid the manufacturers of GPS's to route vehicles on the toll roads when it takes longer AND require you to pay a toll. The Garmin I used to use would route me on the turnpike from Ohio to Massachusetts through NY, when I could go through PA without tolls and save almost an hour. If I turned off the toll road option, it would still try and.take me that way. This also happened in Kansas, Oklahoma and Florida.

Top Bottom