• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    Did anyone else notice that the weapon tweaker use in Arizona is being referred to as a "police-style assault weapon". Priceless.

yea interesting isn't it......a glock model 19 is a "Police-style assault weapon"?!?!?!? I think the news claimed he used a "30rd" magazine, perhaps for the g18? But still, I guess that any black gun has become an EBG......:):

btw, rep inbound for noticing....lol

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    The argument people use about the 2nd amendment of the constitution only pertaining to those in the militia is flawed. Those people need to be directed to read up on US code particularly chapter 13. Here's a link to it: United States Code: Title 10,CHAPTER 13—THE MILITIA | LII / Legal Information Institute

Most likely it won't do any good, as they'll find another reason why the 2nd doesn't pertain to the people, but it's usually a good way to shut them up for a little while.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    What is the ultimate goal of those in our federal government who want to have a completely disarmed and unarmed citizenry? Power. They will be able to move us around like sheep and cattle. For years, the federal government has been searching for those soldiers who would be willing to fire upon their fellow citizens if they were given the order to do so. I have not heard a peep about the bammer's well equipped and armed citizen volunteer army. Has this effort died out or has it just been hush-hushed. I might be a little paranoid, but I also am vigilant and do not trust those we have elected to be on the lookout for our best interests. There are just too many useful idiots and liberals out there who actually think that a disarmed society would be a more peaceful and well behaved society. Wrongo!!!! The predators would have a field day if the opportunity arose and there would likely be no police or national guard available to protect us. Just watch. Nothing will be done to make this country less dependent upon foreign oil and we will just keep borrowing from China even though we still likely have the upper hand at least for the time being.

philo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Peoples Republic of Bloomington
    The argument people use about the 2nd amendment of the constitution only pertaining to those in the militia is flawed. Those people need to be directed to read up on US code particularly chapter 13. Here's a link to it: United States Code: Title 10,CHAPTER 13—THE MILITIA | LII / Legal Information Institute

Most likely it won't do any good, as they'll find another reason why the 2nd doesn't pertain to the people, but it's usually a good way to shut them up for a little while.

If I'm too old under section 311 will they take my gun away? The can try.

Sorry my keyboard is short of Greek characters - MOLON LABE

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Did not the SCOTUS recently rule against the City of Chicago and the District of Columbia? And did not SCOTUS decide the 2nd Amendment applied to individual rights in those decisions? If my recollection is correct, this militia only argument no longer holds water. Besides, according to the Indiana Constitution we all belong to the militia.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Did not the SCOTUS recently rule against the City of Chicago and the District of Columbia? And did not SCOTUS decide the 2nd Amendment applied to individual rights in those decisions? If my recollection is correct, this militia only argument no longer holds water. Besides, according to the Indiana Constitution we all belong to the militia.

Unfortunately, the SCOTUS decision regarding DC kept things on a Federal level due to DC being a Federal entity. The Chicago decision walked to the door steps and knocked, but no further. It merely instructed the lower courts to re-visit their incorrect decisions. It didn't set the nationwide precedent that it could have because it was weak. Consequently, the Dishonorable Richard M Daly and is cronies have drafted city regulations that IMO are even more restrictive. Allowing handgun ownership within Cook county, to comply with SCOTUS' directive, yet making it so complicated for the individual it few will persevere through to actually comply with the new 'laws'.
    Still*** your average 12 year old gangbanger in Chi-town can pick up a kel tec or a glock on just about any street corner for a grand.

Gun control merely restricts the ability of good citizens to own firearms. The do nothing to keep guns out the hands of criminals. (I know, a tired arguement, but it's still very true)

Top Bottom