• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    If only idiots like that being charged instead of mwags was the norm.

If the people are calling because they don't know the law and are just thinking it isn't legal, it should be about education. If they're calling in a complete panic because they saw or thought they saw a gun (scary assault umbrellas, cell phone holsters, musical instrument case), they should be curb stomped until they're a little less of a moron than they were.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If the people are calling because they don't know the law and are just thinking it isn't legal, it should be about education. If they're calling in a complete panic because they saw or thought they saw a gun (scary assault umbrellas, cell phone holsters, musical instrument case), they should be curb stomped until they're a little less of a moron than they were.

What type of carry is allowed in Connecticut? I'm getting mixed answers. My belief, that the guy shouldn't have been arrested was tempered by a statement made by the arresting agency.

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Probably thought it was illegal to have in a bank.

It'd be nice if more enforcement personnel would inform people that call stuff in that they can charge them for a crime for making a scene. Breach of peace, disorderly conduct, however it's coded. The threat of arrest towards the unknowing or anti-gun crowd would make for far quicker education than anything we say. If they choose to live by fear, then fear of arrest for causing panics like this works on them.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Probably thought it was illegal to have in a bank.

It'd be nice if more enforcement personnel would inform people that call stuff in that they can charge them for a crime for making a scene. Breach of peace, disorderly conduct, however it's coded. The threat of arrest towards the unknowing or anti-gun crowd would make for far quicker education than anything we say. If they choose to live by fear, then fear of arrest for causing panics like this works on them.

It would be nice if the local agency knew the laws they were supposed to be enforcing. I was under the assumption that CC'ing in CT was illegal... that said, if you're in a bank, and you're aware of the law, and you see someone CC'ing is that NOT a problem, or do you simply assume the person is in LE?

In this news vid, a spokesman for the arresting agency states that CT is NOT a CC state. All that I've seen indicates otherwise. So I'm really confused, if that's what "they" believe, why was this guy arrested for trying to inform about what he, and "they" believed was an illegal activity (based on the information on hand).

See 2 minute mark.

WTNH - Arrest made after miscommunication with a gun in a bank | WTNH.com Connecticut

Top Bottom